PDA

View Full Version : PT Gift Swap Package Received from ????

kimlovescats
03-16-2005, 11:41 AM
I received a wonderful package full of goodies for my kitties and doggies, but it came straight from a Pet Supply Co. It has the real name of Sarah on it, but I'm not sure who the PT member is?
Please let me know who you are, and THANK YOU for all the nice stuff!

:D Kim

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid161/p5c07ac2327eba03bdc4444328d5e5afe/f4cf56ea.jpg

petslover
03-16-2005, 11:43 AM
Looks like a bunch of goodies. Whoever it was from did a great job at picking it out.

catnapper
03-16-2005, 12:40 PM
Could it be the Es? What cool stuff!

CalliesMom
03-16-2005, 12:45 PM
NO it was ME!!! I hope your kitties and doggies enjoy! I was going to have it shipped later, but I knew you hadn't been feeling well so wanted to brighten your day!

kimlovescats
03-16-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by CalliesMom
NO it was ME!!! I hope your kitties and doggies enjoy! I was going to have it shipped later, but I knew you hadn't been feeling well so wanted to brighten your day!

OH, OK! Thank you so much! Yes, it did definitely brighten my day! ;) I have been wanting to try some of those catnip bubbles with the kitties ..... next warm day we get, we're going outside to chase bubbles!!!:eek: :D

Kim:)

Edwina's Secretary
03-16-2005, 03:59 PM
Couldn't be me...in my case "Sara" is s four-letter word!

Logan
03-16-2005, 04:36 PM
I have always wondered about those catnip bubbles! You'll have to let us know how it goes, Kim. I remember I sent some to Rosemary (HayleyRosie) in a pet swap a long time ago, but I don't remember if she ever told me how the kitties liked them. I miss her. :(

Anyway, sorry I got off topic, Kim! :o I just know that you and the kitties are going to have the best time with all of that fun stuff you got from Sarah!!!! Butter is watching over my shoulder right now and he is jealous!!!! :p Told me that I should have participated in the Gift Swap, too!!! :)

Tollers-n-Dobes
03-16-2005, 05:13 PM
Looks like you've got some good stuff! Tango has a green mouse jsut like the one in your pic too:D