PDA

View Full Version : Kahlua Uppy-date!

Lacey
03-16-2005, 08:21 AM
Well, after almost a week, there have been 0 calls about Kahlua, so she's still a guest in my spare room.

Tweedledee and Tweedledum have calmed down a little and are starting to get curious about Kahlua. When I come out of her room, I'll generally find them crouched outside the door. If they catch sight of Kahlua, though, it's the hiss and run away routine.

They aren't the only one crouching in front of the door and staring. When Ms. Kukukalu (egads! not only have I named her, I've nicknamed her too!) knows they're out there, she does the exact same thing.

They're all three just like a bunch of little kids!

"You can't be here! This is our home! Go away!"
"Well, I'm here now, so nyah!"
"Oh yeah? Well, I'm telling Mom!"

K & L
03-16-2005, 10:07 AM
I'm glad to hear all is going well. Did you ever find out if she is pregnant?

ramanth
03-16-2005, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the update! :)

catnapper
03-16-2005, 10:35 AM
Ut-oh, you've nicknamed her... she's not going anywhere. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-16-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
Ut-oh, you've nicknamed her... she's not going anywhere. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Exactly what crossed my mind too ;) ;)

Lacey
03-16-2005, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by K & L
I'm glad to hear all is going well. Did you ever find out if she is pregnant?

I still don't know for sure on that count. When I took her in to get scanned last Saturday, the tech felt her up and couldn't tell. And whenever I'm in the room with her, I try to feel for something but can't tell anything.

The poor girl is probably getting tired of having me groping at her sides. :D

catcrazylady
03-16-2005, 01:40 PM
Well Mowgli, it looks like you just got a new big sister!:D Now before you go getting all upset just remember you will be the only male in the house. That may mean more paw tapping while waiting for litter box time, but all in all the girls should dote on the little brother. Especially one as cute as you!!:D :D :D

Now poor Zelda on the other hand is going to have to set down some rules early on! Girls will be girls so lay low Mowg!
;) :D :D

catmandu
03-16-2005, 02:00 PM
I ma doing,the exact same thing,with Scrappy 2,to see,if there are Kittens,as she was outside,with several toms,in the neighborhood.And I cant feel anyhtning,yet,And I cant,as yet turn her over,and examine her! good Luck,with Kahlua!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-16-2005, 02:01 PM
:D :D

I love your description of them crouching on the other side of the door. That is exactly what both Peanut and Cracker Jack did, including the hissing (on Peanut's part) when the door was opened and they could see each other. :D