PDA

View Full Version : i have a BIG problem

emjiluvcatz
12-08-2001, 02:28 PM
i bought a new cage for my hamster & last night she got out of it - i didnt realize it until i woke up this morning - both of my cats slept in my room last night on my bed - i knew if one of the cats had got to her & hurt her last night then she would still be in my room cause the cats couldnt of drug her off somewhere cause i had my door closed all night - i cant find the hamster in my room so she must be alive in the house somewhere & the big problem is is that it is very hard to find a lose hamster! & i am so afraid that she will chew her way up in something & nest in it! :eek:

emjiluvcatz
12-08-2001, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by emjiluvcatz:
<STRONG>i bought a new cage for my hamster & last night she got out of it - i didnt realize it until i woke up this morning - both of my cats slept in my room last night on my bed - i knew if one of the cats had got to her & hurt her last night then she would still be in my room cause the cats couldnt of drug her off somewhere cause i had my door closed all night - i cant find the hamster in my room so she must be alive in the house somewhere & the big problem is is that it is very hard to find a lose hamster! & i am so afraid that she will chew her way up in something & nest in it! :eek:</STRONG>

GOOD NEWS! I FOUND HER! SHE HAD MADE HERSELF A HAPPY LITTLE HOME AT THE VERY BACK OF MY CLOSET - I CAUGHT HER & PUT HER BACK IN HER CAGE

[ December 08, 2001: Message edited by: emjiluvcatz ]

zippy-kat
12-08-2001, 05:30 PM
I'm so glad you found her!