PDA

View Full Version : Just a rant

IRescue452
03-15-2005, 06:42 PM
Sitting in my 2D art class and was overhearing a student talk about seeing her chihuahua at the humane society one last time over spring break. Aparently they got new hardwood floors at her house so they got rid of her 9 year old chihuahua. First off, a chihuahua isn't going to hurt your floor much. Second, what chance you think an old dog has being adopted over all the puppies they get in, good thing chihuahuas are popular. Lastly, who gets rid of a member of the family like that. You think the dog is disposable, I'd like to see her rot in a cage. I hope that they broght the dog in properly and gave them their name and reason for surrender, they'll be put on the bad list and have a hard time adopting anywhere in the area. And to think I thought this student was a decent person!

lute
03-15-2005, 06:58 PM
that's terrible! i hope the poor little dog gets adopted into a home that actually cares for it enough to look past new floors.

Dixieland Dancer
03-15-2005, 07:03 PM
:mad: :mad: People like that really make me :mad: :mad:

schteve_d
03-15-2005, 09:58 PM
It is ridiculous some of the reasons that people have for giving up their pets (not just dogs) and this is a good example of one! I would love to work at the SPCA just for one day and talk to some of these people (I'd be fired shortly thereafter!).

animal_rescue
03-15-2005, 10:06 PM
That's horrible!:mad:

Oggyflute
03-15-2005, 11:40 PM
Paris Hilton has got alot to answer for. A dog is NOT a fashion item to be given up when not in vogue!:mad: