PDA

View Full Version : my lost cat's homepage

sandra6
03-15-2005, 04:36 PM
This place is great... i just wanna share my lost cat's homepage... did anyone see her?

http://www.pethop.com/pets/index.page/pets/pet_id/26.htm

catmandu
03-15-2005, 05:40 PM
The Found Cats,are praying that Shari,comes home,very soon,safe,and sound.The worst thing,is worrying about your Cat,wondering where she could be,whether she is safe,whether she is hungry,and cold.We pray,that hetr sense,of direction,sets her,on the way,home,to the Guardian,that loves her.

kaoK'okung
03-15-2005, 08:08 PM
Zip got out during a move to a new place and i really freaked out...it was an unfamiliar place and she was gone for 5 days,and then one day, like an angel, there she was!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) ....i really hope the same for you and shari!!!....i'm praying...welcome to PT!!...keep us posted...

Jayna78
03-16-2005, 01:00 AM
I pray Shari comes back to you soon! That must be so hard - I really hate to see lost cat or lost dog posters b/c it makes me think how worried and sad those owners are, and how their animals may or may not come back...

I hope your Shari comes back to you ASAP! You have heard about those cats that take cross country trips and somehow find their way home, so that gives me hope about Shari!

rosethecopycat
03-16-2005, 08:16 AM
Cats often come home after extened absences.

Here's a couple tips to increase her chances of finding her way home.

A cats nose is the most important tool.

Place a T shirt, or a sweater you have worn on the porch or doorway.
make sure it is not freshly washed, but rather worn, so it carries your scent.

Walk through the area, calling her, at dawn and dusk. This is when cats are likely to be in search of food, and alert.

Put up flyers and check the shelters daily. (as poor Kuhio was EU'ed at a shelter)

Consider buying a trap, and placing it outside your home, put food, water and the dirty sweater in it. If the weather is inclemant, place blankets over it, for shelter.
Be prepared to trap a cat, but be warned it might not necessarily be yours.

Keep trying.

Cats go missing for weeks, months, even years in some cases.

Good luck