PDA

View Full Version : Best Friend Rant!

animal_rescue
03-15-2005, 03:00 PM
I'm very mad at my best friend! I've only known her for a year now, but we're soo close to each other already, we're always telling each other everything and always laughing when we're with each other, but today she told me something that just made me want to slap her! I was talking about my twin sister to one of my guy friend's, well not really talking about her saying that guys have used me to get to her and crap, I never once said anything mean about my sister when I was talking to him. Well, my friend passed me a note that said my sister is gay,I just ignored it thinking she was just trying to make me feel better or something, then she passes me another note that said my sis was a b*tch! That went way to far, I asked her if that was true and she told me that she hated my sis and that my sis has an attitude and crap. My sis doesn't have an attitude and isn't mean to people, so now I'm wondering should I drop my friend? I thought about it and I know I wouldn't want my sis to have friends that didn't like me...

aly
03-15-2005, 05:04 PM
Do what you feel is right in your heart. If you wouldn't want your sister to have a friend that didn't like you, then I think you know what you should do.

I'm sorry your friend said all that. You might try talking to her later and see if she has any explanation at all?

Oggyflute
03-16-2005, 12:15 AM
People show there insecurity in different ways mate. I suggest keeping that in mind when dealing with this situation.:)