PDA

View Full Version : I got tickets!!

wolf_Q
03-15-2005, 11:09 AM
I know you probably don't even care but I'm sharing my excitement anyway! :p I was able to get tickets to see U2 in SLC this December! They are GA (floor) tickets...so that means waiting in line all day (in december...brrrr ) but it will be worth it! :D I LOVE U2!

The saddest part of this is I actually asked for today off work so I could be here for the internet presale. :o

Karen
03-15-2005, 11:19 AM
Congratulations! Have a good time, even though it's a ways away, anticipation will be fun!

Lexi_Lover
03-15-2005, 11:20 AM
Thats awesome, I love U2! They are amazing!

They are supposed to be coming down here I think and I really want to buy tickets! That concert is going to be awesome! :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-15-2005, 11:35 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!! U2 is the best group ever! I am soooo jealous!!

Nomilynn
03-15-2005, 12:18 PM
YAY AMY!!! I'm SO happy for you :)

RICHARD
03-15-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q

The saddest part of this is I actually asked for today off work so I could be here for the internet presale. :o

Having slept on the asphalt of the Sears parking lot for Bowie tickets, I feel your pain...;)

ramanth
03-15-2005, 12:50 PM
Congrats! I can't afford to go to concerts anymore. :rolleyes: :p :D

Vermontcat
03-15-2005, 12:52 PM
WhooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! :D
Hey, I'm excited for you!:)
I get to see them first though since I have tickets to see them in Boston in May.;) :p
U2 is the best band ever!
Look, even Samantha loves them!:D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/vtcat/U2sam.jpg

EssTer
03-15-2005, 01:45 PM
Congradulations...thatá awesome ;) Have fun :D

Jayna78
03-15-2005, 03:16 PM
Congratulations! :) I would love to see U2 - I bet they're awesome live. :)

cookieluver7
03-15-2005, 04:38 PM
Awesome! Make sure you post and tell us how it was, okay? :D

NoahsMommy
03-15-2005, 05:22 PM
Cool!!! I'd LOVE to see U2!

Have fun and tell us ALL about it, OK??

RedHedd
03-15-2005, 05:52 PM
OMG! Lucky you! I stalled too much hemming and hawing "yes I'll go, no I won't" (typical Libra indecision :rolleyes: ) and now there aren't any good tickets left for when they're here in my area in April. Darn! Darn! Darn!

catmandu
03-15-2005, 05:54 PM
Cat Angels Tiger,and Mr Fluffy,will go,with you,as they are concert Cats! Have FUN!

wolf_Q
03-15-2005, 11:49 PM
Thanks everyone! They are amazing live, I saw them 3 times on the last tour. :D

Vermontcat you will have to tell me about it...I have to wait until December *cries* but I'm just happy that they are coming here at all! I love the pic of Samantha and the book...I want that book, I don't have it! Where did you get it?

manda_moo87
03-16-2005, 12:06 AM
That's awesome! I love U2. :)

I've got tickets to see Cher on April 24th and I'm sooooooooooooooo excited!!!

Vermontcat
03-16-2005, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
Thanks everyone! They are amazing live, I saw them 3 times on the last tour. :D

Vermontcat you will have to tell me about it...I have to wait until December *cries* but I'm just happy that they are coming here at all! I love the pic of Samantha and the book...I want that book, I don't have it! Where did you get it?

You are so lucky that you got to see them 3 times already. I wish I had gone to see them earlier like when they did the Joshua Tree Tour.
I told my husband that I had to see them live at least once in my lifetime so the tickets are a combo Birthday/Anniversary present.

The book is awesome and I got it a couple of days after Christmas on sale (half price $17.50) at Waldenbooks at my local mall. We were looking at 2005 calendars when my daughter pointed out the book to me, it was the last one on the shelf. I'm so glad I got it, the photos are great, I haven't even finished reading it yet.

Have you heard about U2's induction into the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame on Monday night? VH1 will have it on TV at 9 PM Saturday. They've been playing a lot of commercials for it, I can't wait to see it, I'm going to tape it.:)