PDA

View Full Version : want to see Tyler dancing?? :)

Sirrahsim
03-15-2005, 07:31 AM
I got some video of Tyler moving around in there!!! My belly is bare, so if that bothers you, please don't open the attachment:)
It should open with windows media player. If you need it in a different format, just let me know and I'll see what I can do.
You may have to watch it more than once to see the moves, but I promise that he's wiggling like a champ. Most of the moving is above my belly button:D :D

sirrahbed
03-15-2005, 07:54 AM
oh YES!!:D That boy is rocking and rolling:D I LOVED the video Missy!!

I want to reach out and give that belly a pat and a kiss:D :D

Thank you SOOOO much. It is great fun to watch Tyler growing and now moving around. Pretty soon we get to see HIM!!!:D In your arms:) :)

Cataholic
03-15-2005, 09:09 AM
WAH!!!! I saw him dancing right away! That is SO cool!!! Hi Tyler!

Missy, you do know what it means when they are active while still in the oven don't you....he he he...

Jods
03-15-2005, 09:27 AM
Awhhhhhh cute!!!:)

GraciesMommy
03-15-2005, 10:44 AM
It was easy to see! How neat and brings back memories! They can really rock n roll, can't they...and trust me..you will miss those sweet kicks..even the HARD ones..lol

sirrahbed
03-15-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Cataholic
WAH!!!! I saw him dancing right away! That is SO cool!!! Hi Tyler!

Missy, you do know what it means when they are active while still in the oven don't you....he he he...

:cool: yah Jo!! I have been warning her.

This brings back memories of her oldest brother who is Misha's daddy and chrangharris' hubby. I sometimes tell folks that he made me understand why some species eat their young:eek: I called him the "baddest kid on the block" (though always proud of *every* brilliant thing that he accomplished) and he was a challenge to keep up with)

He was constantly rockin' and rollin' and he has not stopped yet except he now has a job he loves (reasearch engineer) to use all that energy on.

Funny thing....My hubby visited him recently at his place of employment and said nothing much has changed...instead of having a room full of erector sets and legos, he has million dollar "toys" to play with;)

...that all said, there is nothing quite like that life moving inside!!! Isn't it amazing to feel and see?? The video was such a treat!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-15-2005, 11:32 AM
Wow!! Tyler will either be a football or basketball player!!

kimlovescats
03-15-2005, 12:50 PM
Oh Missy, what a precious video!!! Now I wish I had done that with Amy Beth and Jenna! Jenna was a very active baby too!:D
Gosh, aren't you just getting SO EXCITED!!???:eek: :D

Amber
03-15-2005, 03:02 PM
Awww! How simply precious that was. I can't wait to see pictures of Tyler when he comes. :D

QueenScoopalot
03-15-2005, 03:26 PM
Boy that baby's bouncing! :eek: Hmmm set to music...what tune should it be? :confused: :D Can't wait to see Tyler. :)

Sirrahsim
03-15-2005, 03:30 PM
:D :D :D :D
Isn't it just the neatest thing in the world??:D :D :D
I know that Tyler is probably gonna be one big bundle of energy if his current state is any indication, but between Paul and I we will somehow manage to keep up :)
I love every little wiggle and punch, even when he gets me right in the ribs and it feels like he's trying to break out
:eek: :D come on May!!! you are too far away!!!

Corinna
03-15-2005, 03:36 PM
Deb, don't cha just love when you can say I told you so.
Missy , Just think how fast you'll be skinny again and stay that way chasing after the little critter.
I hope you don't stop sharing it is helping me alot as my grandson was to be born today. and Its a hard day. But that video helped by imanaging how happy Deb is. Thanks for sharing.

catnapper
03-15-2005, 03:38 PM
That is the coolest thing!!! I can't believe you still have to go til May!!!

ramanth
03-15-2005, 03:42 PM
WOW!! I didn't know they moved that much!! :eek: :D

catmandu
03-15-2005, 05:45 PM
The creation,of life,is so blessed,and to see the baby moving,was very touching,and dont let anyone tell,you anything different.

Samantha Puppy
03-15-2005, 06:25 PM
Oh my, he certainly was shakin' up a storm wasn't he? How CUTE!!!! I *so* cannot wait 'til it's my turn!!!!!

Sirrahsim
03-15-2005, 07:18 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

jazzcat
03-15-2005, 10:02 PM
That is so neat!!!

I remember when my sister was pregnant with her third child, a boy, she craved Taco Bell all the time and would have us bring some over about twice a week. After she would eat that spicy food the baby would kick and get really active. I just new for sure he was going to come out wearing a sombrero.:D