PDA

View Full Version : Charlie The Buckeye Cat!!!!

kb2yjx
03-15-2005, 06:47 AM
Charlie, when my husband saw your photo and where you are from(his hometown AND went to OSU!!), he was so thrilled that a local native made it BIG!!!! Your story has a wonderful ending, in that you, your mom, and brothers and sisters ALL have good forever homes!!!! The cat clan at our house salutes YOU as COTD!!

tatsxxx11
03-15-2005, 07:59 AM
Good Morning, Charlie! Aren't you the cutie pie!:) What a great way to start the day, reading of yet another happy, successful rescue! To know that your furmom Tippy and fubsibs all found homes, is the best!:D Of course, your human Mommy rewarded herself by taking YOU home!:) How could she resist?What an adorable, sweet, happy little guy you! I hope you and your Mom and furpals Bud and Megan have an extra special day, reveling in your "top cat" honors:D Congratulations to our most deserving Cat of the Day honoree, Charlie! I think a big plate of 9 Lives Shrimp and Tuna and some laser pen time is in order! Hugs and purrrs to you precious Charlie from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!:)

Cataholic
03-15-2005, 08:29 AM
Charlie, you are simply marvelous! I hope your day as our very best COTD is a perfect as you are! Enjoy.

catmandu
03-15-2005, 08:32 AM
Charlie,except,fora little white,on the nose,you and Ragnar Gustafson,could be Twin Brothers,seperated,at birth.Youare both Big Gentle Giants,of Cats,and I bet,that you are quiet,just like my Big Rescue! A Mighty Moose,And Ragnar Lead MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OW To Cosmic Charlie Big COTD!

Jax
03-15-2005, 11:01 AM
What a most sweet and special boy you are Charlie! You have such a handsome face and beauuutiful tabby coat. You also have a verrrry cool furparent!
Congrats to Gorgeous Charlie!! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
03-15-2005, 12:43 PM
Charlie
What a darling you are!
I wouldn't be able to let you go either!
I really enjoyed seeing your wonderful picture today!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

Dan Holder
03-15-2005, 02:09 PM
What a fine looking furball. Imagine how happy he was to see his human mama come back for him. And his birth mama surely would be happy with the way life turned out. It's a good deed, indeed, finding homes for the clan. Congratulations.

orangemm
03-15-2005, 04:30 PM
Who could resist that adorable face??? I'd be rushing back to claim you, too, little Charlie!

Congrats to a really sweet boy.

rebeccarichardson
03-15-2005, 06:11 PM
Charlie: You are Exceptionally handsome--we are partial to "maine coons".........You are soooooo lucky to have been taken back home from the pet store....your human mommy has a very tender heart. We wish you years and years of love and good health. Congrat.s on being the special kitty of the day- Pearl, Keio and June :cool: :cool:

K9soul
03-15-2005, 07:06 PM
Sweet Charlie, I can certainly see by looking into your irresistable eyes exactly why your human went racing back to get you the next day. What a touching and heartfelt tale of rescue of your kitty mom and your siblings, and best of all you! I'm sure she has never regretted her second decision for an instant, for truly you were meant to be together :). Your sweet nature shines right through in your photo Charlie. I hope you have had an especially wonderful day today doing all your favorite activities and munching on some special treats. Congratulations Charlie, our charming Cat of the Day!

kaoK'okung
03-15-2005, 07:54 PM
Charlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....you loveable guy...you were double rescued!!!!!!!!!...(and that only means that your human LOVES you!!!!!!!!:) :)) ..it's good to love charlie, so keep up the good work being a loving cat!!!!;) ;) ;) ...enjoy your most wonderful day!!!!!!!!!...

karlyb
03-17-2005, 01:54 AM
Charlie, what a handsome guy you are! A wonderful story of rescue of your kitty-mom and siblings and a double rescue for you. You had already planted yourself in your human mom's heart and she couldn't resist going back for you. Charlie, you have a mischievous look in your eyes; I bet you keep them on their toes. Long, happy, and healthy life to you Charlie, our great COTD!