PDA

View Full Version : I'm Starting To...

manda_moo87
03-14-2005, 10:21 PM
...volunteer at the local SPCA, starting next week with a friend of mine!

I'm so excited! :D :D :D

I'll have to take lots of pics for you all to see!

luvofallhorses
03-14-2005, 10:23 PM
Congrats! I do volunteer at my local shelter and it's very rewarding :D :D

Oggyflute
03-15-2005, 12:28 AM
Good one mate. :D

Jayna78
03-15-2005, 12:42 AM
Congratulations. I would love to volunteer for one of our local shelters or rescue groups before too long. As it is, I hope to volunteer my newly acquired (I knew HTML, but I learned Dreamweaver, Flash and more about PhotoShop last week in my Web design boot camp) Web design skills to work on the Web site of the rescue group from which we adopted 2 of our 4 cats. Their Web site is ok, but it seems like they never update it, and I just know I could.

Anyway, volunteering for animals is one of the best ways you can spend your time! :) Good job.

vinjashira
03-15-2005, 02:56 AM
that is great, congratulations :)

lute
03-15-2005, 07:23 AM
that's awsome!!! have fun! try not to get too attached to the animals.;)

waiting for pics!:D

davidpizzica
03-15-2005, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by manda_moo87
...volunteer at the local SPCA, starting next week with a friend of mine!

I'm so excited! :D :D :D

I'll have to take lots of pics for you all to see! Congratultions! I volunteer with Cat Sense here in Pittsburgh and I think it's very rewarding. I enjoy doing it even though I'm only one of a very few male volunteers! I can't wait to see pictures.

ramanth
03-15-2005, 10:27 AM
Good luck! :)

carole
03-15-2005, 02:35 PM
Congratulations, I am sure your efforts will be well rewarded, my 12 year old daughter volunteers for our local cat shelter, infact she is doing it this weekend, just loves it, she mainly deals with the public and the adoptions, and gets to cuddle and handle all the kitties, her favourite part, and seeing them find homes as well.

Let us know how it all goes won't you.?

dogs_4_me
03-15-2005, 04:32 PM
Good for you :D I volunteer at a shelter as well. It can be upsetting to see some of those poor animals but its awesome to be able to help them :) I hope you have a great time, and I look forward to seeing pictures of the shelter pets.