PDA

View Full Version : Our Trip To PetSmart Today

Craftlady
03-14-2005, 09:34 PM
We always stop to see the "kids" at the adoption area. Today there were 3 kids to see. 1 female named Lucky, that was 2 yrs old a spitten image of our Eleanor but allot smaller. :) She was given up due to allergies.

1 male all black 2 yrs old cute guy (think his name was Ash). He had bad eye infection and had to be removed. He sees really well with one eye according to His owner gave him up because his wife was expecting a baby. Sad that this playful little guy had to be at PetSmart.

Last one had a "attitude" like dont bug me. Not good thing when your trying to be adopted out. :rolleyes:

Hubby said "Gotta go or there is going to be #4 at our house. :D

They do a great job at PetSmart and I know they will all be adopted. Keep good thoughts and prayers :)

catcrazylady
03-14-2005, 09:53 PM
I always try to pray for all the lost and lonely animals. I will certainly add these to my list.

If hubby even mentioned a number four then I would start working on him now! Kitten season is about to explode and you have done such a wonderful thing by adopting older kitties, but I think it's time for some serious NAWTEE in your house!!;) :D :D :D

jenluckenbach
03-15-2005, 05:56 AM
I always saddens me to see the homeless kitties. They are all so deserving of a better life. And many will never know the love of a home because there are simply more cats than homes. I volunteer with our local Petsmart's adoption center and I love being able to give the kitties some much needed love. I promise each one of them that we will find them some people of their own, knowing full well that some of them will remain is foster care very long. But is sure beats the streets.