PDA

View Full Version : Look who's keeping me company while I am on the couch..(had widsom teeth pulled out)

CountryWolf07
03-14-2005, 07:20 PM
Aww... :)

My little Rosie!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/gbrooksfan07/dogs.jpg

shutterbug0303
03-14-2005, 07:23 PM
Isn't it nice to have someone to cuddle with while you're recouping?!?! :D

chocolatepuppy
03-14-2005, 07:26 PM
Good girl Rosie! Hope you're mom's feeling better soon! :)

CountryWolf07
03-14-2005, 07:27 PM
Yup! She knew I wasn't feeling well.. so she stuck by my side all day.. :) I love her for that! She just snuggles SO close, like you can see in the picture.. and just nap away.

carrie
03-14-2005, 07:28 PM
Poor you!

Had all mine out a few years ago - major phobia about the dentist so went to a special clinic that put me way under before the operation.

Husband was most put out as I was coming round saying things like, "I love you!" to the dentist!!
"I want to take you home with me, you are a very nice person!"

I don't remember a thing about it - we even visited his grandmother on the way home and I told her how I wanted to get rid of hubbie and have the lovely dentist move in with me!!!!

Never going back to that clinic.....I hate to think what they have written on my notes!!!!!!!!

CountryWolf07
03-14-2005, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by carrie
Poor you!

Had all mine out a few years ago - major phobia about the dentist so went to a special clinic that put me way under before the operation.

Husband was most put out as I was coming round saying things like, "I love you!" to the dentist!!
"I want to take you home with me, you are a very nice person!"

I don't remember a thing about it - we even visited his grandmother on the way home and I told her how I wanted to get rid of hubbie and have the lovely dentist move in with me!!!!

Never going back to that clinic.....I hate to think what they have written on my notes!!!!!!!!

LMAO.. are you serious? Wow! That's funny! I don't think I said anything like that... and my dentist was pretty cute looking!! ;)

carrie
03-14-2005, 07:46 PM
I don't even remember what the dentist looked like!!

I know he was male because the last thing I remember was him asking if I needed sedative before they gave me the injection to put me to sleep. They had 4 people in the room to "help" with the injection as I had made such an absolute arsehole of myself at the initial examination. The overwhelming memory was the look of panic on the nurse's face as I couldn't sit in "the chair" to have the injection but was happy to have it while standing up.... "Sit down! Sit down!" was the last thing I knew until the next morning!!!!

wolf_Q
03-14-2005, 07:52 PM
Awww Rosie is such a sweetie! Hope you get feeling better soon, Rachel, wisdom teeth are never fun.

petslover
03-14-2005, 08:15 PM
Rosie looks so protective. What a sweet dog.

Cincy'sMom
03-14-2005, 08:32 PM
What a sweetie Rosie is!!

I was supposed to have my wisdom teeth out in '97. Once the dentist toldme that, I haven't been back since!!! What a huge chicken I am! Maybe now that I survived gall bladder surgery, I can handle teeth!

Soapets
03-14-2005, 08:38 PM
How are you feeling? I had all four of mine out in 1991 or 1992, and they were impacted, and it was PAINFUL! My whole lower face swelled up for a few days afterwards, and the pain medication didn't seem to make much of a dent in the discomfort. I'd hate to know what it would have felt like WITHOUT any pain medication!:eek:

cyber-sibes
03-14-2005, 08:46 PM
Oh, good girl, Rosie, keep poor Mom comfy! I remember getting mine out too, the best part was eating my Mom's cheescake for days! Hope you're feeling better fast.

CountryWolf07
03-14-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Soapets
How are you feeling? I had all four of mine out in 1991 or 1992, and they were impacted, and it was PAINFUL! My whole lower face swelled up for a few days afterwards, and the pain medication didn't seem to make much of a dent in the discomfort. I'd hate to know what it would have felt like WITHOUT any pain medication!:eek:

I'm feeling okay.. but, it's pretty painful right now, because it's so uncomfortable. I was taking vidocin earlier, and it made me sick! I puked, so I decided not to take it anymore because of what it was doing to me.. I did eat, and take that, but I guess it was way too strong for me.. it was horrible earlier.. I'm about to head to bed in any minute, but I hope I'll be able to get some sleep! :( I only had 3 pulled out, two on the bottom were impacted, but not that impacted.. and my top one was not impacted, and it emerged throughly, so it was easy. No pain, too, just pain on the bottom.. Lovely.. but hey, at least I GOT it done! And I have my girls to comfort me! :) Thanks for asking!!

Oggyflute
03-15-2005, 12:49 AM
It's good that pups always seem to know when you need comforting. :)

ramanth
03-15-2005, 09:40 AM
Good girl Rosie! :)