PDA

View Full Version : Deefer

Sudilar
03-08-2001, 09:29 AM
Deefer,
You are one magnificent animal!!!! You are the cutest life-guard I know!! Congrats on Dog of the Day! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

------------------
***Save a life, ADOPT***

Corinna
03-08-2001, 09:55 AM
You have one of the best copanions God ever created . We have had 2 of them we are looking for another one in the future. Give Deefer a big ole' hug from all of us.

jackiesdaisy1935
03-08-2001, 10:12 AM
Deefer, what a handsome boy you are, so loyal, and loving and bigggg. Congradulations on becoming the most handsome, loyal, loving, biggg Dog of the Day.

tatsxxx11
03-08-2001, 03:11 PM
Deefer, you are one magnificent animal. At first I thought I had clicked on PET of the day...A bear!!! What a gorgeous gentle giant you are. Besides being a loving soul mate to your devoted human, I'm so glad you have the opportunity to "dive into" your natural born love and talent for water activities. All are safe, as well as loved when Deefer's aboard! Congratulations to you Deefer, our very special Dog of the Day! You are truly spectacular!!!!

Angels3
03-08-2001, 06:48 PM
Deefer, it's great to meet an Irish Newfoundland. What a handsome big boy you are. One of our family owns a black Newfie, just like you. He strayed from his owner in a wooded park recently & soon his owner heard a woman's voice coming from the bushes,'Honey, help! There's a bear.' The Newfie had been found. Congratulations on becoming Dog of the Day. You really deserve that award because you are magnificent.