PDA

View Full Version : Newbie.....

bentley&fritz
03-14-2005, 11:04 AM
Hello everyone,

I thought i would tell you a little about the dogs and there family.Bentley is a mini dachshund he will be 1 march 29th of this year. He is quite the trouble maker. He is super strong and his best friends are rotts so she has to be strong.Fritz is a standard dachshund he was my b/fs mom dog she moved down here( vegas) from AR only to find that she had cancer, when she got really bad she decided to go back to AR and spend time with the other kids. When she died she said to leave fritz with us, she knows he will be happy here. So thats how we got him he was born nov,11,1996.

About there owners, When davids mom got sick i decided to stay home and take care of her and spend time at the hospital instead of working. David works monday through fri. I still stay at home i am a stay at home dog mom. They are my world they run the house. I will soon have pictures for them for you guys to see.

Soapets
03-14-2005, 11:22 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!:) You will like it here. We are looking forward to seeing pictures of your dogs.

I have two dogs and one cat, and am going to post pictures of my dogs, Sandi and Oreo, in the near future. I have already posted pictures of my cat, Angel, in the Cat General section.

My name is Deb and I live in Nebraska, by the way. I am 43 years old, married, with a 15-(soon to be 16-) year-old son.

Jamieejo85
03-14-2005, 11:58 AM
Hello and a big welcome to Pet Talk!:D My name is Jamie and I am owned by 2 dogs that can be seen in my siggy. Omar is a 1 year old mastiff rott mix, weighing in at 135lbs and Chico is a lab chow mix weighing about 75 lbs (the picture of him in my signature is from when he was a lil pup:) ). And on Friday I will be the proud new owner of a chihuahua puppy named Guapo. By the way, I can't wait to see the pictures!:)

EssTer
03-14-2005, 12:03 PM
Hello and welcome to PT ;)

My name´s Liga, at the moment I have only cat, called Simba, but some day I will have also Siberian Husky he he..

Hope you will enjoy PT..It´s really great place ;)

bentley&fritz
03-14-2005, 12:20 PM
Thank you all for the welcome i have been reading the post and i think i will fit in just fine. BTW....My name is ashley and my b/f is david. The only kids we have are the dogs which are the only ones we need right now.LOL

bckrazy
03-14-2005, 12:25 PM
:) welcome! Your pups sound soooo adorable! Doxies are the cutest :D! We (er.. my sister) also has a Bentley, except he's an English Bulldog, and he's 1 1/2 years old. They also have 6 month-old Mercedes, a Border Collie/Rottie/Pittie pound puppy. My boy is a 3 year-old Border Collie named Gonzo.

you will love it here! ;)

vinjashira
03-14-2005, 01:34 PM
Hi and Welcome!

... some pictures please :D

ramanth
03-14-2005, 01:47 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. :)

gkristian
03-14-2005, 03:31 PM
WELCOME TO PET TALK!!!!

Oggyflute
03-15-2005, 01:19 AM
G'day Ashley, I'm Trev and have two schnauzers. Welcome to Pet Talk. :D

fritz03
03-15-2005, 06:30 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk from Fritz and me(Barry).Hope you have a good time here at Pet Talk.Hope to see some pics of your 2 pets soon.

Buddy Blaze Lover
03-15-2005, 01:06 PM
Welcome!! I'm Katie, and I have a Border collie-Blaze, and Domino, a guinea pig! Hope you like it here!!;)