PDA

View Full Version : I got my widsom teeth pulled out this AM

CountryWolf07
03-14-2005, 09:41 AM
So I had 3 pulled out this morning.. I had a nervous breakdown, started crying, when it was time to put the IV in.. (I had a bad experience with it last time & I'm terrified of needles) but it was fine.. I listened to Keith Urban... "You're My Better Half".. it helped! And I told everyone thanks.. then after that... I was knocked out.. I remember hearing the lyrics "and cause'..." then I passed out.. lol.. No problems.. it was quick & easy! All of it under 1/2 hr! When I woke up, they told me I was done, and I was like, seriously? LOL

Now, I'm off now to rest.. :)

slleipnir
03-14-2005, 11:17 AM
Lucky, I was sooo out of it when I had mine done. XD I cried went I went in too, but for some reason getting wisdom teeth pulled was a big fear of him for a long time (stupid, no? I had bad experiences with teeth pulling) I also threw up when I woke up o_O haha. Glad yours went well! Get lots of rest and heal up quickly :)

ramanth
03-14-2005, 11:18 AM
Rest well and I hope you heal up soon.

NoahsMommy
03-14-2005, 11:26 AM
Glad you're home now. Get some rest and feel better soon.

((hugs))

RICHARD
03-14-2005, 11:30 AM
You are lucky, I woke up during my 'surgery' and I remember feeling being pulled forward.....

I remember hearing someone say, "He's waking up!" and I went back to sleep again....

Feel better!!!!

CountryWolf07
03-14-2005, 11:43 AM
Thanks guys!

Wow.. I just never felt anything when I was sleeping.. at least it's over with now..

Ok, pain meds is kickin' in and I'm about to fall asleep! Will check back with y'all later. :)

Buddy Blaze Lover
03-14-2005, 02:48 PM
Oh gosh, I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled soon too!:( I'm glad you're getting better though, and it wasn't TOO bad!;)