PDA

View Full Version : Calico Cali Cat

Cataholic
03-13-2005, 08:28 AM
What a sweet hooman you have, Cali, to have brought you into her home, with your two siblings. As anyone can see, you are a beautiful girl, with a glossy coat, and antics to match the most mischeivous kitties. I hope you enjoy your day as our very best COTD! Share the love with your siblings.

Jax
03-13-2005, 11:06 AM
Look at the love in those beauuuutiful eyes! :eek: You are too too cute sweet Cali-girl. What a pretty coat you have. You look so very happy! Congrats to Gorgeous Cali!! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
03-13-2005, 12:41 PM
Cali
Aw, how adorable you are! I love tortie cats!
I'm so glad you found a wonderful home and family!
Congratulations, sweet one, on being our very special Cat of the Day. :D

tatsxxx11
03-13-2005, 01:01 PM
Oh Cali Cat!!! I gasped when I clicked on your beautiful photo! What a stunning girl you are:) I don't think I've ever seen such brilliant green eyes before:eek: And be you cali or torti, you're simply breathtaking! As they say...A rose by another name!;)

I'm sorry you were forced to endure the pressures of motherhood at such a young age, Cali-Girl. But blessedly your mothering days and all of that hard work are behind you and now, in the loving care of your devoted rescuer and Mom, you can concentrate on simply being a pampered and adored furkid and best bud to your senior fursibs:D

Cali Cat, it was an honor to make your acquaintance, sweet baby girl! I wish for you and your wonderful Mom and fubsibs a very happy CAT OF THE DAY fest, with lots of hugs, kisses and treats for all!:) Long and happy life to you, Cali Cat!

Dan Holder
03-13-2005, 02:42 PM
What a beautiful cat. Sounds like a real charmer, and perfect fit to the home, too. Congratulations.

orangemm
03-13-2005, 02:47 PM
I don't know who is luckier, you, Pretty Cali-Cat, or your meowmy! What a lovely lady you have turned out to be, in spite of your early hardship.

Congratulations to a sweet COTD!

rebeccarichardson
03-13-2005, 03:17 PM
Thanks for sharing your kitty and her "story" with us today. It was so very well written and gave us a chuckle as we could see some of cali's "traits" in our own cats....'such as the chasing & playing w/the "elder cats". It sounds like Cali has a wonderful life and awesome humans. Congratulations of being the kitty of the day--she is precious.

Pearl, Keiko and June

AvaJoy
03-13-2005, 03:51 PM
Cali Cat, you are beautiful and so well loved. I can relate to your traits (rolling over to enjoy belly rubs, chasing the elders) as my little Lizette does exactly the same and she is also a tortie/calico . . . such endearing qualities must be in the genes! Blessings to you and your guardian and may you have a splendid day in you honour, pretty one!

K9soul
03-13-2005, 04:31 PM
Cali Cat, I have to agree with everyone else: You are simply stunning! Your beautiful green-eyed gaze is mesmerizing :). It sounds like your human fell in love with you before she ever even laid eyes on you. I have no doubt that your special bond has only continued to grow, becoming more treasured with every passing day. What an absolutely perfect match! :). You certainly look healthy now, as well as very happy and content. Your human's love and tender care has paid off to the fullest! Cali Cat, I hope you have an EXTRA special day today as you celebrate your much deserved time in the spotlight. Congratulations on being our gorgeous Cat of the Day!

kb2yjx
03-13-2005, 05:16 PM
What a stunning creature you are, Cali Cat!!!! It is so nice to hear that all Torties do not have "tortitude!!!" Perhaps you can come and give our Hayley a few pointers!!! Your Mom must be a really special person!!! She had your name picked out even before she met you, and probably loved you even then!!! Wishing you many more years of health and happines with your older cat friends and a home to call yours forever!! HAPPY COTD!!!!

crazy catlady7
03-13-2005, 06:28 PM
what a sweet cat! congrats on being cat of the day! you look like my Cassie cat, but she has more black. what a cutie you are!:)

kaoK'okung
03-13-2005, 09:02 PM
Cali Cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...what a babe of a kitty you are!!!!!!!!!!....i hope that you are enjoying your most wonderful day with very long session of "rub my belly" :) :) ...so relax and snuggle up with your elders and your human too!!!....:D

karlyb
03-17-2005, 01:36 AM
What a gorgeous rainbow girl you are Cali Cat, and such clear green eyes. It must have been rough on you having kittens at such a young age. How fortunate that you and all your babies found loving homes. Now you lead the life of a pampered house kitty, as you so deserve, sweet Cali Cat.