PDA

View Full Version : Foster, Maria, Isn't she lovely?

jenluckenbach
03-12-2005, 06:49 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/Maria3-12-05.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/manofmanycats/MariaHead.jpg

catmandu
03-12-2005, 06:56 PM
Maria,say it softly,and it feels like praying,goes the line,in West Side Story,and Maria,is a lovely Gray Velvet Cat,taht hopefully,will soon,find a Furr Ever Home!

QueenScoopalot
03-12-2005, 07:11 PM
Gary took the words out of my mouth! She does look like grey velvet, or satin. :) Very pretty girlie. ;)

auggie
03-12-2005, 07:15 PM
Jan, she is beautiful!
Such pretty eyes and shiny coat.
She looks part russian blue.
How old is she?

catcrazylady
03-12-2005, 07:18 PM
Jen she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Whats the story on this little girl or do you have any info on her? I can not believe she is homeless! Look at those incredible eyes.

jenluckenbach
03-12-2005, 07:36 PM
Maria (born May 20, 2003) was given up by her family when she bit the kids. And it is true, she does nip. But we all feel that she was allowed to play bite as a kitten and when she turned to a biting adult it was no longer "CUTE". She can learn not to nip though, with persistance and gentle handling. She has been VERY good, even if not perfect. ;) She will just need a special family that will take the time to be the people she needs them to be.

I think she is a WONDERFUL cat!

lisalee
03-12-2005, 07:41 PM
Maria is absolutety beautiful! She reminds me of my first cat named Kit. I hope she finds a patient and loving forever home. :)

catnapper
03-12-2005, 08:15 PM
Not as lovely as my foster Minnette! :p

Yes... she's VERY lovely! I love her golden eyes.

catcrazylady
03-12-2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Not as lovely as my foster Minnette! :p

Wait a minute there Catnapper Kim! Your foster Minnette? I thought she was your daughters foster. Are we falling for the beautiful Minnette?;)

Maria is such a beauty and it's so sad that the kitten biting is so cute but gets the older kitties in so much trouble. I still can't imagine raising a cat for that long and then just giving it up. How can people do that?:(

carole
03-12-2005, 08:32 PM
Gosh Jen she is exactly like the kitty I was going to adopt rather than lexie, funny thing was this grey kitty bit my finger too, drawing blood, so I was a little put off, I already have my Ash who can be totally unpredictable, but I think she was stressed, or a little unwell, poor girl,but hubby picked my sweet lexie and I am ever thankful for that.

She truely is beautiful, very much like a russian blue, sure hope she settles in well and can be helped not to bite, so she can get a wonderful home other than your's. or are you maybe just going to keep her????:D :D

rg_girlca
03-12-2005, 09:56 PM
OMG, a female version of my sons male cat Sades.

She is gorgeous Jen and I pray that she finds her forever home soon.

krazyaboutkatz
03-13-2005, 01:44 AM
She's gorgeous and I sure hope that she'll be able to find the right family to adopt her.:) My Sky is also a biter but he's never drawn blood.

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-13-2005, 04:37 AM
Oh Jen, she is a stunning beauty!! What a shiny fur!!

catnapper
03-13-2005, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
Wait a minute there Catnapper Kim! Your foster Minnette? I thought she was your daughters foster. Are we falling for the beautiful Minnette?;)

Technically she is my foster because if Heather were to be the primary caregiver, Minette would get lots of petting and a body to sleep next to, but she might never get fresh water or food, and definately never have a scooped litter box. :D :D So by default she is my foster too! :D

K & L
03-13-2005, 07:20 AM
She is elegant looking. Her fur is so sleek and shiny!