PDA

View Full Version : Scrappy 2.Ran into the Hotel

catmandu
03-12-2005, 06:33 PM
And is hiding,under the bed.I just lefy her ,a plate of Pork Chops,taht I was going,to have myself.I want,to get her secluded,in the bathroom,where she can be picked,up,taken,to the Vets,examined,spayed,and then,rehomed,either as a New Found Cat,or to a home,that the Animal Welfare selects.Either way,she is off the streets,for good.Here she is under the bEd,very calm,and quiet,like she knows that she is home.

catcrazylady
03-12-2005, 06:36 PM
Yippee Gary!!! You got her! She is gorgeous! I love her precious face markings. I can't wait to see how she turns out. I just know she will be a little love bug. She really looks calm.

Who are the cat faces peeking out in the back corner of the bed?

I'm so happy that she is now safe and off the streets! Way to go Gary!!!:D :D :D How did you get her in?
And Gary you are just the sweetest man! You are feeding her your pork chop dinner!

Grace
03-12-2005, 06:40 PM
Congratulations!! She is adorable - :)

jenluckenbach
03-12-2005, 06:57 PM
YIPPEE!! And congratulations on getting her in the house. Half the battle is won and now she can lear to relax and trust.

She is really VERY cute.

catmandu
03-12-2005, 06:59 PM
I think,that would be BoBo,Sam,maybe the Moose.All the Other Cats,are pretty calm,about Scrappy 2,and dont even,get up,to look,at her.I will let her,have the run,of the house,for a while,until I can entice her,to enter the bathroom.Then I will call,the Animal Welfare,and we will take it,from there.

QueenScoopalot
03-12-2005, 07:05 PM
Way to go Gary! :D She's adorable, and sure hope all goes well for her in the future. I saw the kitty faces too, but it looks like a poster, or maybe a cannister with three cat faces on it? They're not real cats. :confused:

catmandu
03-12-2005, 07:06 PM
The only thing,is that Scratchy looks so lonely,on the porch,and he was sniffing around,for his companion,the only friend,that poor stray,has in the world.He didnt even want,the rest,of the Pork Chop.:( :( :( :( And he is very feral,and would scratch,up the Found Cats,so I cant let him in.

rg_girlca
03-12-2005, 09:34 PM
Awww she is so adorable. I wish you all the best of luck with her.

Gee I wish I could have met a cat loving, pork chop giving man like you in the past Gary.;)

Soapets
03-13-2005, 01:32 AM
Good job getting her into the house and off the streets!:) She's a pretty cat, and I sure hope things go well for her from here on out. Little does she know what all is in store for her!.........:) I sure hope her future is filled with a lot more love and warmth and happiness than her past has been.

catmandu
03-13-2005, 01:43 AM
Oh,so thats what that was,the Iams Food Cannister! I cant see,with dial up,that clearly.And she just ate some Roast Beef,that the Pet Talker Pet Angels,arranged,to be,on sale,and I am going,to take up,a little Deli Turkey.And there was a little pee spot,in the litter.And I will see,if I can call Animal Welfare,although,they are at a Cat Show,and it will have,to wait,until Monday.