PDA

View Full Version : Message for Bin Laden

Stenograsaurus
09-26-2001, 11:52 AM
I received this in my e-mail and thought I'd forward it to everyone. Because I'm posting it does not mean I agree with all of it, just part of it.

A MESSAGE FOR BIN LADEN
>
>Osama Bin Laden, your time is short;
>We'd rather you die, than come to court.
>Why are you hiding if it was in God's name?
>Your just a punk with a turban; a pathetic shame.
>
>I have a question, about your theory and laws;
>"How come you never die for the cause?"
>Is it because you're a coward who counts on others?
>Well here in America, we stand by our brothers.
>
>As is usual, you failed in your mission;
>If you expected pure chaos, you can keep on wishin'
>Americans are now focused and stronger than ever;
>Your death has become our next endeavor.
>
>What you tried to kill, doesn't live in our walls;
>It's not in buildings or shopping malls.
>If all of our structures came crashing down;
>It would still be there, safe and sound.
>
>Because pride and courage can't be destroyed;
>Even if the towers leave a deep void.
>We'll band together and fill the holes
>We'll bury our dead and bless their souls.
>
>But then our energy will focus on you;
>And you'll feel the wrath of the Red, White and Blue.
>So slither and hide like a snake in the grass;
>Because America's coming to kick your a$$!!!

carrie
09-26-2001, 12:04 PM
I love the spirit of the poem but can I just point out that..... we also live under a red, white and blue and are totally up for some ass kicking too!!!!!

purrley
09-26-2001, 12:26 PM
Carrie - bravo - we're with ya!!!!!

Stenograsaurus
09-26-2001, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by carrie:
<STRONG>I love the spirit of the poem but can I just point out that..... we also live under a red, white and blue and are totally up for some ass kicking too!!!!!</STRONG>

Glad to have you joining us!!!

jackiesdaisy1935
09-26-2001, 03:44 PM
All right Carrie, you go girl!!!!! :D :D
Thank God you are on our side :D :D :D

K9karen
09-26-2001, 09:35 PM
Having lived through the 60's I never thought I'd see such patriotism from EVERBODY! Regardless of race, creed etc. people are wearing r/w/b ribbons or flags. Every house on my block as a flag on each side of the driveway, put there by my neighbor. Almost every house has a flag displayed elsewhere! Truthfully, if this achy body was able, I'd be enlisting faster than you can blink an eye! I'm ready to do anything I can!
What you all may not know, and I hope Carrie forgives me, but her hubby is in the service and is called away for long periods of time. i think right now, he has to be ready at a moments notice, so we should also say a prayer and give thanks to our loyal, faithful, wonderful friends in the UK! Despite their own national problems, they are willing to join us to fight for anti-terrorism and whoop some but.
Thanks Paul, I love you...take care! xoxox

K9karen
09-26-2001, 09:36 PM
Oops... make that BUTT! :mad:

carrie
09-27-2001, 06:32 AM
Thank you Karen, I will pass your message to Paul when he gets home. He has been on excersise the past two weeks and may be home today or tomorrow, not sure exactly when. What happens next and where and when he will be off again is anyone's guess!

jackiesdaisy1935
09-27-2001, 09:03 AM
I agree Karen, England has had so many problems with the slaughter of their herds etc and yet they are willing to sacrifice and help in this world effort. Yes Carrie, thank Paul for us and all the other men willing to go for the good of us all and thank you for willing to stay behind and let him do it.
Jackie

Eudora
09-29-2001, 05:06 AM
Well, I liked that poem especially since it shows so much patriotism. And S'pore's flag is red and white. Does that count? I know for a fact that we are behind you against terrorism all the way!

pet person
10-03-2001, 10:25 PM
I'm behind you all the way but I'd like to give a different version of the last 2 lines.
&lt;So go hide your big ugly butt&gt;
&lt;America stands strong because we have the gut&gt; :D
Amber

Daisy's Mom
10-07-2001, 10:41 PM
Hahaha! I love it!

4 feline house
10-12-2001, 10:29 PM
I laughed so hard at this the crackers I was eating flew out of my mouth!
http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/bert.htm

[ October 12, 2001: Message edited by: 4 feline house ]

Karen
10-12-2001, 10:49 PM
Bert is innocent. I will not hear otherwise. There are mean people out there who would imply otherwise but it just isn't true. If I, of all people, would defend Bert, who is a neat-nick, and sometimes a little unflexible in his criticism of Ernie's messier habits, I say he is innocent.

End of story.

So there.