PDA

View Full Version : Best Buddy

Barbara
03-12-2005, 06:20 AM
Dearest Buddy, we have never seen such a good cat daddy like you! It is really special to see you with your adopted babies- what a heart warming pictures. It looks that when you were alone in the world you just picked the right family to live with and then passed the love you had received over to these little ones.

May all of you have the happy life you deserve:)

kb2yjx
03-12-2005, 06:42 AM
Buddy IS a GIFT from GOD!!!! So handsome, so ORANGE!!!! Please do not call this sweet ANGEL Stinky!!! What a smile came across my face when I saw his photo, but you can't imagine the JOY I felt when I saw the photo of him "kitten sitting!!!" Buddy WAS waiting just for YOU!!! Buddy is fantastic!!!! Many many more years of health and happiness in your FOREVER home dear Buddy!!!! Ralph Syracuse(our Orangeman)and the rest of the clan: Norton, Molly Meu, "Princess Raven, Tina Peepers, Nicholas, Riley(who when HE was a kitten looked EXACTLY like the kitten in the front of the photo next to Buddy), and Hayley salute Buddy!!! HAPPY COTD!!

catmandu
03-12-2005, 08:11 AM
And Buddy,the warm hearted gentleman,of a Cat,is just been made the newset member,of the Found cat Orange Organization.What a wonderful Teddy Bear,of a Cat,and the love,that is is his heart,truly shines through,in that photo,with his curling,up,with his Kitten Friends.A BIG BUDDY MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Goes To BIG BOLD,BROTHER CAT BUDDY COTD!!!!!:D :cool: :) :cool: :cool: :cool: :D

Dan Holder
03-12-2005, 09:56 AM
What a good natured cat. Looks like he taught those kittens how to look totally content, just like "Dad". A very deserving Cat Of The Day.

Killearn Kitties
03-12-2005, 10:17 AM
Well you knew the right deck to shelter under, didn't you Buddy? You knew good people when you saw them, and haven't you paid them back for all their kindness by being a totally wonderful addition to the family. Seeing you share your bed with your little adopted family is truly heartwarming!

I hope you get all the treats your heart desires today, in honour of your most deserving Cat of the Day status! :D

Jax
03-12-2005, 10:28 AM
What a most magnificent man you are Buddy! How absolutely adorable that you took those sweet little kittens under your paw - too, too cute! Buddy RULES!! :cool: Congrats! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
03-12-2005, 11:36 AM
Buddy
How adorable you are with your little brood!
When I saw you were a boy, I thought, Mr. Mom?
How wonderful you are to take the young ones under your paws and tend to them. I'm so glad you still have one special Pal to visit you.
Congratulations, sweetie, to our most deserving Cat of the Day today!:D

sasha the cat
03-12-2005, 11:40 AM
Mew, dear Buddy:

You are most deserving of being our Saturday CAT OF THE DAY!! What a special, wonderful boy you are -- a rescued cat adopting six kittens! The photo of you sharing your bed with those three sweet babies is too purrecious for words. Mew, Buddy, I'm in love with you...

Your purrson is blessed that you chose her deck for shelter. Mew, we rescued pets know that no humans equal those who provide loving homes for abandoned or lost pets.

May 100,000 blessings shower you and your purrsons. KatMa has burned on CD your photos and bio so I will have them furever!

Live long my darling Buddy, be healthy, happy and always cherished. You are too special for mere mews, meows, purrs, words.

By the way, my purrents, KatMa & Paw-Paw think you are the cat's meow!

playintheleaves
03-12-2005, 12:18 PM
your mom is lucky to have such a great friend! Buddy you are what being Cat of the day is all about!congrats to a super cat! peace and harmony to you and your family

orangemm
03-12-2005, 01:20 PM
Such a sweetheart you are, Buddy.

Makes one wonder where you were before you ended up under the deck? What a great boy to mentor those kittens and treat them so gently.

Kitty kisses to you, dear, dear Buddy.

K9soul
03-12-2005, 02:59 PM
Buddy, truly the hand of God must have led you, one very special and loving kitty, to your human's heart and home. You are without a doubt an angel on earth. Just looking at your serene contentedness makes me feel relaxed myself. That picture of you with the orphaned kittens is beyond priceless. It sounds to me like you could not have chosen a more loving and perfect home and family, a match made in Heaven :). You are one BEAUTIFUL boy, both inside and out. Your bond with your mom sounds like a very special one, filled with dedication and mutual love. Buddy, I hope you have an especially wonderful day today with your very proud and loving family. Congratulations on being our MOST deserving Saturday Cat of the Day!

tatsxxx11
03-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Dearest Buddy! You truly were Heaven sent, precious boy:) I guess we will never know your beginnings, but there's no doubt a higher power had a very special plan in mind for you, that's for sure! So many important tasks to accomplish and roles to fill in life and each and every day, in every way, you fulfill them all with love, grace and tenderness! Devoted furkid, gentle caretaker and best "bud" to all that's you, Buddy!:) What a very special kitty you are sweetheart and how blessed is your family to have you in their lives! And oh, how adorable is that photo of you and your little charges:D I hope for you and your wonderful family a lifetime of happiness and unconditional love! Hugs and kisses to you beautiful Buddy, our extra special, amazing, most deserving CAT OF THE DAY!:) I do hope you're enjoy a most wonderful, hug and treat filled day, celebrating your "top cat" honors!

AvaJoy
03-12-2005, 06:13 PM
Congratulations, Buddy! You are such a fine example of kindness and caring, and by offering these qualities toward the kittens makes you a superb candidate for Father of the Year, most definitely! :) How fortunate that you were taken in by your guardians so that you could bring such joy to their lives, and also help raise those kittens. Blessings to you, dear Buddy, and I hope you have a wonderful day basking in the spotlight! :cool:

lisalee
03-12-2005, 07:48 PM
Congratulations Buddy!! You are so handsome and such a loving kitty. :)

kaoK'okung
03-12-2005, 11:04 PM
Buddy!!!!!!!!!!('ol pal)....stinkers, tinkers, that really makes me thinkers, that you are truly one deserving of a most wonderful day!!!!!!!!!:) :) ...so go and rest in your bed my friend, and may you enjoy so many, many more visits to the bathroom door!!!...:D :D

happylabs
03-13-2005, 08:53 PM
Thanks so much for the wonderful comments. Buddy is a very special kitty boy. The kittens are all grown and gone now but their memory lives on.

karlyb
03-17-2005, 01:30 AM
Buddy is so beautiful and a gentle soul in that orange fur. You are lucky to have him and I bet he'd say he's lucky to have such a loving home.