PDA

View Full Version : 30 week tummy pictures! Almost there!!

Sirrahsim
03-12-2005, 04:33 AM
There are only 10 weeks left!! I feel huge, but compared to other women who are about my size (weight) and my number of weeks, my tummy is little. Our little boy is getting bigger every day and has recently started trying to stretch out a lot! It is funny to look at my belly and see a knee/elbow/foot/who knows what poking out :)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid160/pef97ca091b3eae15bd518be097c29029/f4dbfe89.jpg
Hubby was being creative with the angle :p Goodness gracious, would you look at those baby whales!! (dangly arm fat)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid160/pc4a0294c75d8541a5a0d6aaaf1941c10/f4dbfe6e.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid160/pcabd81c9e34a68f2ac1c73caf98ccf2f/f4dbfe69.jpg
I think I look smaller from this side :p
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid160/p2882ac5e0c1a45c3f7533517280b9df2/f4dbfe60.jpg
He started stretching right before I took this picture, can you see the little bump? It's right under the 3rd yellow stripe from the bottom- just above my belly button.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid160/p136cc664bee98bece0ea6bae0a9262f6/f4dbfe57.jpg

On another note. I apologize to anyone who was offended by the pictures of my "scantily clad" self in my other belly picture threads. Had I known earlier that anyone was offended, I would have addressed that.
In the future, if anyone is offended by anything I post, I ask that they please be adult about it and come directly to me. There is no need for me to get a slap on the wrist from the boss when a simple "Hey, could you keep your shirt over your belly, please?" would have done just fine.
I don't think that it is unreasonable to think that I deserve at least that courtesy. A lot of misunderstandings and hurt feelings could be avoided this way. Thanks a bunch :)

Samantha Puppy
03-12-2005, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by Sirrahsim
On another note. I apologize to anyone who was offended by the pictures of my "scantily clad" self in my other belly picture threads. Had I known earlier that anyone was offended, I would have addressed that.
In the future, if anyone is offended by anything I post, I ask that they please be adult about it and come directly to me. There is no need for me to get a slap on the wrist from the boss when a simple "Hey, could you keep your shirt over your belly, please?" would have done just fine.
I don't think that it is unreasonable to think that I deserve at least that courtesy. A lot of misunderstandings and hurt feelings could be avoided this way. Thanks a bunch :) Great pics, Missy. I am so excited for you, so I simply can't imagine how I'll be when it's my turn. :) Please keep the belly pictures coming.

As for someone being offended by a pregnant woman showing her bare belly... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: That offends me. Is that person offended by seeing a picture of a woman in a bikini in a magazine? Ridiculous. Whoever complained should be ashamed of themselves. How pathetic. Get a life, buddy.

Cataholic
03-12-2005, 07:45 AM
Trust me, you ARE little. He he he. I now wish I would have had pics of me pregnant. :(

As to someone being offended by pictures of your bare tummy pregnant? :eek: Come on, people! I wish I would have seen the pics. I think pregnant women are beautiful! Sorry I missed them. I imagine those are the same people that would be offended with BF, eh?

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-12-2005, 08:07 AM
You are looking GREAT Missy!!!

Sirrahsim
03-12-2005, 08:26 AM
thanks everybody:):) I feel great too:)
I'm kind of scared to find out what it will like be when I'm pregnant with a girl:eek: Everything has been so great while pregnant with Tyler so far:)

sirrahbed
03-12-2005, 08:55 AM
The pictures are GORGEOUS Missy! And - you are only 30 weeks - that is far but you still have LOTS of growing room:D As small as you are - THIS will be interesting!! Be sure and show your whole body some time so we can see just how your belly compares with the rest of you:p

As for the complaints....I am also sorry and rather offended that anyone would complain:rolleyes: I have every single belly picture and they were all beautiful and tasteful. What is the difference between this and a bathing suit? I see bellies all the time at the highschool - with the low pants and belly shirts. These show much more and - a pregnant belly is beautiful in my opinion. In fact, I feel VERY sad about this but whoever complained has a problem, in my opinion. Get a grip:eek: How prudish. It is not like Missy showed any other body parts!! I agree about complaining to Karen as well - have the guts to PM Missy about it!!

On the other hand - please keep the covered belly pictures coming because it has been wonderful fun to follow your progress! You look adorable and it won't be long now!!:D :D

oh and YES!! I do see that little body part poking out under that third from the bottom stripe!!:D Maybe a little foot or elbow??;)

sirrahbed
03-12-2005, 09:03 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/Family/bump.jpg

See the little elbow or foot?:D

Sirrahsim
03-12-2005, 09:13 AM
that's my little man:) trying to stretch out. I guess it's getting kind of cramped in there:eek: :D my books say that he should be about 3.5 lbs and 14-15 inches long at this point:eek:

catcrazylady
03-12-2005, 09:37 AM
AWWWWWWWE!!! How sweet! I would much rather have seen that little "bump" bare but I guess that's not gonna happen any more!:rolleyes:
Sorry you got a hand slap Missy, you sure showed a lot less than most magazines these days.

I think you are positively glowing and beautiful. Tummy rubs to Tyler!!:D

Jods
03-12-2005, 09:58 AM
I just love seeing belly pics when someone is pregnant. Mom is always glowing. Missy you look great. I am also upset that you would get a hand slap for showing a preggo belly. I think its great to be able to see the babys growth. Love the pics keep em coming!!

cookieluver7
03-12-2005, 10:06 AM
Congratulations! yes, almost there! :D That is soooo exciting! And I bet you just can't wait. Love the pictures, be sure to post more! :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-12-2005, 10:13 AM
I said this months ago, and I'd like to repeat it: you are carrying that baby in a very beautiful way! Being pregnant suits you so well, Missy!! Please keep those belly pics coming, I love them!!

rg_girlca
03-12-2005, 11:21 PM
I feel like I am right there with you Missy during your pregnancy with these beautiful belly shots.
Gosh does time ever fly by. It won't be long now.

:mad: Biting my tongue on whoever complained about the naked belly shots. Ridiculous. I am just going to say one thing. Thank you very much for ruining it for the others who think that a naked pregnant belly is the most natural beauty. Why complain about it, just don't open the thread to view it anymore. Simple as that.

christa
03-13-2005, 08:07 AM
Great pics! ;)

I love your belly pics! I'm semi-baby-crazy right now and that just adds to my longing for a baby soon.

:)

Tonya
03-13-2005, 09:34 AM
You look beautiful! Gosh, time flies. It seems like just yesterday that you found out you were pregnant. I cannot wait until you have him! Are you still going to name him Tyler? What middle name did you pick out?

I missed your "offensive" thread. That is so ridiculous! Is it still around? I would like to see those pictures too.

Lilith Cherry
03-13-2005, 10:36 AM
Anyone who could possibly be offended by the lovely "bare" pics must be a few sandwiches short of picnic!

Missy you are glowingly beautiful and the huge majority of us are very grateful to you for sharing all these pictures with you!

Corinna
03-13-2005, 11:27 AM
Offended gee whis you post what its going to be a pregnant belly. They have to figure its going to show. some people . A small belly just means all the weight gain is baby and you'll be one of those who finds their wasit again be fore the kid goes to school. (lucky girl you):D

green_chameleon_girl
03-13-2005, 12:16 PM
AW!! Your so pretty!! I love your stripe shirt its so cute!! You must be excited for this new addition to come into the world!!:D ;) :)