PDA

View Full Version : Trying again, Rocky video

jazzcat
03-11-2005, 07:24 PM
Okay I put three short clips together and reduced the quality so it wouldn't be such a large file. Hopefully you can see this. It's Rocky playing fetch with Richard.

jazzcat
03-11-2005, 07:25 PM
If you volume is up you should be able to hear him cry for Richard to hurry and throw the ball.

Soapets
03-11-2005, 07:50 PM
He's so CUTE! My Angel plays fetch, too, and it is so funny to watch her!:)

rg_girlca
03-11-2005, 07:53 PM
OMG, OMG, O-M-G.....Lori, that is such the sweetest thing I have ever seen.
That is just too darn adorable and Rocky has the sweetest little squeek of a meow that I have ever heard.

*CUTE* *CUTE* *CUTE* *CUTE*

I am just OOOOZING here with cuteness overload. :D

Vio&Juni
03-12-2005, 06:25 AM
He's so cute! Rocky is growing into a very handsome boy.

Juni plays fetch too and if we are not very cooperative, she insists very loudly :) Many of my friends were surprised to see a kitty fetching and many of those that didn't consider themselves cat lovers (because cats are lazy animals :rolleyes: ) changed their mind and said that they might get one too :).

catcrazylady
03-12-2005, 06:33 AM
LOL! Lori that is too adorable for words!!!!:) :) :)

Rocky I just can't think of big enough words to say just how cute, adorable, and funny you are. Playing fetch with daddy is just so sweet!!:D Did you go dumpster diving for that paper wad?

That precious little squeeky meow, and that adorable fuzzy face is more than I can take....*THUD*

:D :D :D

smokey the elder
03-12-2005, 07:41 AM
Oh, that was a hoot!:D

auggie
03-12-2005, 08:06 AM
OMG, that is too cute! He is actually bringing the toy back and dropping it like a puppy.
He looks so proud of himself.
I’m so in love with that little guy! You got yourself one smart, absolutely adorable kitty.
:)

catmandu
03-12-2005, 08:19 AM
I wish,taht you could have seen JJJ3s face,when he heard Rocky,and the voice,of your husband.His eyes opened wide,and if a gust,of wind had come up,his airplane eatrs,would have made him airboen.Rocky,is a wonderful Cat,and will be a treasured Family Member,for Years,to come.

DogLover9501
03-12-2005, 09:04 AM
I agree with Lisa, that must be too cute for words because I can't think of any except CUTE!!!!

jazzcat
03-12-2005, 12:31 PM
Thanks everyone!:D I just love that little boy so much. He really is a smart sweetheart. I've taught him to jump up on my shoulder from the table and we are working on learning to jump into my arms from the floor.

Lisa - you got it, he went dumpster diving for that wad of paper.;)

Mad Mags Moo
03-12-2005, 01:45 PM
Rocky what a star! he is just so cute:D
My cat Bubble loves me to chuck paper upstairs but she will occasionally bring it back to me...if she is the mood!!!:rolleyes:

Oggyflute
03-12-2005, 11:24 PM
That is pretty cool. Must be a bit of dog in Rocky. :D