PDA

View Full Version : My OHHH So Handsome Chocolate Monkey (Simon)

QueenScoopalot
03-11-2005, 06:32 PM
This boy was rescued by Leslie last winter (speaking of...long time no hear from). He was very ill at the time, so lethargic Leslie picked him up, and shoved him into her canvas bag! :eek: He was feral, and about 4-5 months old at the time...and he's come a long way! :D He kind of became a 'keeper' when that chronic snot problem never seemed to go away. :rolleyes: It's still present, but not as much as when he was a kitten. OK..pics! ;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Simonscowling.jpg
Ever see such a scowl on a cat before? He's really very affectionate! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/SimonandKatie.jpg
Simon adores tiny Katie....in a prey sort of way! :eek: :rolleyes: I have to watch him when she's out, as she's much tinier than him! He looks at her like a mouse, or rat eek! :eek:

jazzcat
03-11-2005, 06:49 PM
He's so handsome. What a great "keeper".

Speaking of Leslie, has she disappeared on us??? Where are you?

catmandu
03-11-2005, 06:54 PM
Simon,would be a keeper,for me,too Jan,as he is such a handsome cat,andv we are glad,that his nasal problems,are mostly behind him.heis such,a wonderful Cat,and thank God,for him,that you were able,to give him,that Happy Furr Ever Home.

rg_girlca
03-11-2005, 09:06 PM
Oh Gosh Jan, yes Simon is very, VERY handsome indeed.

I just love that little scowled up face of his. Crying out for kisses for sure.

When you had mentioned Leslie I was also going to say, "Speaking of Leslie, where the heck has she been?"

I think we will need to start a, "Where is Leslie" thread.
Don't ya think?

catcrazylady
03-12-2005, 06:39 AM
Oh Simon!! You are a muffin indeed!!! What a handsome face! I just LOVE that cute little black nosie!:D :D :D

Now Simon, no matter how handsome you are there are some limits to the things you are allowed to do. One of them being...don't treat that precious Katie like a rodent!!!;) :D

QueenScoopalot
03-12-2005, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
Oh Simon!! You are a muffin indeed!!! What a handsome face! I just LOVE that cute little black nosie!:D :D :D

Now Simon, no matter how handsome you are there are some limits to the things you are allowed to do. One of them being...don't treat that precious Katie like a rodent!!!;) :D
He is so sweet, but tends to be very fresh at times! :rolleyes: He knew I was watching him in the second piture, and you can see him trying to avoid looking at Katie lol! He really looks at her like she's a rat for him to cart away! :eek: :rolleyes:

catlady1945
03-12-2005, 09:23 AM
What a great looking boy!

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-12-2005, 09:53 AM
What a gorgeous big boy!!

trayi52
03-12-2005, 10:05 AM
Simon is gorgeous! What a find and what a keeper!

I have been thinking about Leslie also, wondering where she is. She does need a thread started, we need to find out where she is.

Willie:)

doolittleky
03-13-2005, 02:40 PM
Simon is very handsome! But I love little katie! She is so adorable!
Melissa