PDA

View Full Version : Join in all those reindeer games...

zippy-kat
11-12-2001, 07:24 PM
According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male
and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male
reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late
November to mid-December. Female reindeer retain their antlers till
after they give birth in the spring. Therefore, according to every
historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, every single one of
them, from Rudolph to Blitzen- had to be a girl. We should've
known. Only women would be able to drag a fat-arsed man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost!

=^..^=

Former User
11-13-2001, 02:02 AM
LOL LOL LOL :D :D :D
As we all know (I HOPE ;) ) Santa comes from Finland (and so do I, but you didn't have to know that :D ), but even I didn't know that all the reindeers who 'drag' Santa around, are females... you learn something everyday :eek:

delidog
11-13-2001, 04:52 AM
very cute!!!!!! you are just a wealth of knowledge!!!!! the deli dog ;) :) :D

purrley
11-13-2001, 07:15 AM
:D :D Zippy-Kat - you're a nut - just love reading your postings :D . And so true, so very, very true - bet all the elves are women too - they work so hard all year :D :D and look who gets the credit.

thelmalu99
11-13-2001, 09:37 AM
Tonya, LOL!
You know what they say...behind every good man... ;)

gini
11-13-2001, 09:39 AM
Zippy-Kat, you gave me such a chuckle this morning. Santa and his girls!!

I have a niece that is going to love this story!

Rottie
11-13-2001, 01:17 PM
:D :D :D

Logan
11-13-2001, 01:38 PM
I'm with Sarah :D :D :D

Phred
11-13-2001, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat:
<STRONG>... Only women would be able to drag a fat-arsed man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night and not get lost!

=^..^=</STRONG>

:eek: Wow!
And you Gurlz have the nerve to call us guyz *male chauvinists*! Smokey :mad: sez he's gonna tell Sandy Klawz whut you sed, Miz Zippy!

What are you Gurlz gonna do with all the lumps of coal you get for Christmas? :rolleyes:

purrley
11-13-2001, 03:00 PM
Put it in the fire place so we can cut down on heating costs :D :D

thelmalu99
11-13-2001, 03:06 PM
http://bbs2.fanforum.com/images/smilies/LOL.gif http://bbs2.fanforum.com/images/smilies/LOL.gif

Former User
11-13-2001, 03:21 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

Karen
11-13-2001, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Phred:
<STRONG>

:eek: Wow!
And you Gurlz have the nerve to call us guyz *male chauvinists*! Smokey :mad: sez he's gonna tell Sandy Klawz whut you sed, Miz Zippy!:</STRONG>

See, my dad's a stationery engineer, so we knew that coal was valuable. If we were misbehaving, we were told we'd get driveway rocks in our stockings, not coal!

Besides, girls, burning coal is usually pretty sotty, and the animals wouldn't like that!

And besides, nodoy said anything about Santa's bottom being fat, it's his tummy that "shook when he laughed, like a bowl full of jelly. Just proves, folks that Santa and his reindeer represent BOTH genders, and we should ALL be good and nice to each other. 'Specially cause my driveways paved now, and I don't need any more driveway rocks! :)

On Dasher, on Dancer ... :) :) :)

zippy-kat
11-13-2001, 04:13 PM
Actually, my aunt sent that to me...thought it was purty cute. So, I can't actually claim to be the 'wealth of knowledge' lol.

Coal for Christmas? Wouldn't be the first time. lol My grandad was a coal miner and I got some for Christmas (as a joke) one year.

jackiesdaisy1935
11-13-2001, 06:23 PM
One year, we decided on Christmas eve to exchange jokes, so out of one of the dog books they had some plastic doggy poop that was supposed to hide your keys. Well we wrapped it up for our Grandson who was about 12 then and wanted to be in on all the adult things. I wish you all could have seen the look on his face, it was priceless. He just dropped it.
We do our regular stuff on Christmas morning.
Sometimes we do a white elephant exchange, everyone wraps something they want to get rid of usually very funny and then each one picks a wrapped white elephant.
It's fun and it passes the time.
Jackie

lizbud
11-13-2001, 08:53 PM
Zippy-Kat,
I got that yesterday as an e-mail from a
co-worker.Thought it was VERY funny !!!
Sure hope Smokey doesn't tell Sandy Klawz ,
cause we "was just jokin" Smokey. Honest!!!

purrley
11-14-2001, 07:12 AM
Yes, Yes, we just jokin - was really fun to laugh - we all need this wonderful medicine especially now!!! :)

AdoreMyDogs
11-14-2001, 08:15 AM
Hehehe....you people CRACK ME UP! LOL :D :D :D LOL :D :D :D LOL LOL
http://www.plauder-smilies.com/lach.gif http://www.plauder-smilies.com/happy/grlaugh.gif

[ November 14, 2001: Message edited by: AdoreMyDogs ]