PDA

View Full Version : Presents From Heath Farm,England

catmandu
03-11-2005, 04:14 PM
The Found Cats,have received love offerings,in an exchange,with Nicki Jones,of England.Ragnar ,took the plush Toy away,to play,with,in the closet.I will have,to get a shot,of the Big Fellow,and his New Toy.And the Meezers,loved the Cat Drops,and for ,the first time,that I can remember JJJ3,ate a different treat,than his beloved Whiskas Temptations.And the Found Cats,are praying,that the Toys reached England,as fast,as possible,and The Jones Cats,are going crazy,over the Colonial Cat Nip.

catmandu
03-11-2005, 07:11 PM
And they love the Thomas Fish Treats,and Michael,is beating,up the plush Toy!

rg_girlca
03-11-2005, 09:51 PM
I can't wait to see pictures of your crew enjoying their treats and new cat toys.:)

Poo
03-12-2005, 03:22 AM
hooray - so glad that they arrived, quite quick too. I do hope your babies enjoy them, I would love to see pictures when you have time to post. Enjoy :D

Nicki x

catcrazylady
03-12-2005, 06:46 AM
It sounds like there is some seriously happy kitties at the "Found Cats Motel"!:D It sounds like the fur gang recieved a wonderful package.:) Have fun kitties!!!

catmandu
03-12-2005, 08:22 AM
I will be getting High Speed AOL,next week,and I will post pictures,then as this Dial Up,is so SLOW!But the Cats,all thank Nicki,and are pryaing,that our Toys get there,very soon.