PDA

View Full Version : Pierre' and Ms. Fanci

Redskyatnite
03-11-2005, 02:50 PM
How long can my heart continue to grieve. Pierre' who was my male maltese was hit and killed on 12/7/99. Ms. Fanci who came to live with me in January, 2001 was my little female maltese who wandered too far into the road when my back was turned and she too died 6/23/03. "Still the One" was Pierre's song and Ms. Fanci just can't be put into words. I can only pray that they knew just how much I loved both of them. Their lives cut short by speeding cars and hit by people who will never know the impact that their wrecklessness effected my life. Job 12:10 states "For the soul of every living thing is in the hand of God...." for it is God that gives life to every furry and feathered thing. If I could just go back a few seconds in time on those 2 days, who knows how much better the quality of my life might possibly be. The only solace is that they have to be with Jesus. That is the only thing that eases my pain and pulls me through. I feel as though my heart has been ripped out. For those who have seen Pet Cemetary and the anguish the father experienced when his son was hit by a truck is the hurt that I continually experience on a day to day basis. No matter how badly your heart aches, how many tears are shed..........it can't undo what was done. I saw Pierre' in the path of the car and the sound of his little body being thrown around under the car. His fur flying and his limp body instantly killed when his neck was broken. The day Ms. Fanci was run over, my children had been visiting and as they were leaving I noticed that the dogs had dug out from under the fence when I heard my dauther and I knew and all I could say is "which one". Ms. Fanci was hit by a car and dragged approximately 25'. Her body was practically torn apart. I was holding her and looking into her open lifeless eyes as I held her close to me wrapped in a towel. My husband and others think that I am just carrying on way too far and too much and there is only one woman who understands me and what I am going through. Does this pain ever leave?