PDA

View Full Version : Hand knit doublet

Corinna
03-11-2005, 11:32 AM
I am selling my doublet sweater thought I'd give all you rennosance people here fist chance before i put it on E-bay.

Corinna
03-11-2005, 11:34 AM
Here is the back . Its all sheep wool (mixbreed) the pink is hand dyed nylon icicle

Corinna
03-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Here is a close up of the detail. I just don't have the place to waer it anymore and I have only worn it twice since i made it. I would like $150.00 for it . It is made from some of the first decent yarns I spun. You can pm me or e-mail [email protected]

jennifert9
03-11-2005, 01:58 PM
Corinna, that is a beautiful sweater! You are very talented....:) I try and try to knit and crochet but I'm not very good at it...Half the time, I can't understand the directions!! :rolleyes:

Good luck selling it! I'm sure it will go quickly...Are you sure you are willing to part with it, after all the hard work you put in...?

Corinna
03-11-2005, 10:09 PM
:D

jennifert9
03-16-2005, 04:45 PM
Corinna, just wanted to see how the sweater selling is going? I started to crochet a blanket last night...I know it's an odd time to start since spring is hopefully on it's way but my boyfriend works nights so it's always just Duncan and myself at home in the evenings....Since I just moved to NJ in December, I don't know anyone :( so I figured I would make another warm blanket...you can never have too many...
Like I said though, I'm not very good at it but I enjoy it!!

Do you use patterns or do you just wing it? I'd love to see more pictures of your work...:)

Corinna
03-16-2005, 04:55 PM
This was a pattern form an old magazine I found. Hubby is putting it on E-Bay now. I do use some and wing it on some. I'll see if I can find some pics of others. I may have to as Glacier to resend the Old english sheepdog tunic I sent her.
I don't see any thing silly about crocheting now I spin all year around.