PDA

View Full Version : get the dot!

massagelady
03-10-2005, 08:00 PM
my rotties fav. game is,"get the dot". i .99 cent laser light keeps him entertained for hrs. hell chase it till hes foaming like a race horse!

Suki Wingy
03-16-2005, 07:33 PM
I tried it with my mutt but he just ignores it.

Lexi_Lover
03-16-2005, 07:35 PM
Lexi goes crazy!!! She gets in her own world and catches it pin point and won't stop even when its put away. :p She once smashed into a tree because she wasn't looking where she was going:p :o

Kevin Farmer
03-16-2005, 08:08 PM
that is a cool game...maximus almost turned the couch over because he saw it go under....we had hours of fun like you said...but then he saw the source....man!!wrecked the game...:( :(

Lexi_Lover
03-16-2005, 08:34 PM
Lexi sees the source alright, when I bring it out of my pocket she looks at the ground, picks up one foot and cocks her ears forward, it'll never get old for her! :p :D

Sassy_luvr
03-18-2005, 09:07 AM
i have tried a million times 2 try and get sassy 2 chase it but it still does not work:( !i wish she would chase it cause everytime i see or hear about it it looks and sounds more fun than before!

cali
03-18-2005, 11:12 AM
lol iv tried it mine just look at me like im crazy:p

LorraineO
03-18-2005, 05:21 PM
Made the MISTAKE of doing the laser thing with Lucy,,, Now ,, a YEAR later almost since she has seen the stupid laser light,,, andshe still spends hours standing in the sunshine staring at the carpet for hours,,and often lunging at nothing thinking she sees something,, Drives me crazy!! Wish I never played that game! :(

Lexi_Lover
03-18-2005, 05:30 PM
LOL! How could you not think thats cute? :p

Lexi jumps at a sun reflection now on the carpet! :p

massagelady
03-18-2005, 09:23 PM
i never expected the outcome of my post has received!, im so glad that you all are giving ,"get the dot" a whirl.ill let you all get use to that 1 b4 i spring a couple other of Mo's games on here.
I do have a favor to ask of someone , anyone,HOW DO I LOAD A PIC SO IT ACTUALLY SHOWS AS A PIC AND NOT A LINK IN MY POSTS? ALSO WHERE OR HOW DO I GET 1 OF THOSE ADORABLE PICS LIKE YOU ALL HAVE WHERE YOURE THANKING SOMEONE FOR THE SIGGY?