PDA

View Full Version : The Survivor Thread

cookieluver7
03-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Well, I saw that there was an American Idol thread and I thought, why not have a thread for survivor?

I like Ian and Caren, and don't really like Kim. She's so lazy. What do you guys think of the survivors?!

aly
03-10-2005, 05:12 PM
I really like Bobby Jon because he's such a hard worker. I liked Jeff too and was sad to see him go in the way that he did last week.

anna_66
03-10-2005, 05:25 PM
I'm not quite sure just who I like right now...maybe Tom. He sure did kick butt last week!
Only 1 1/2 hour to show time:)

K9soul
03-10-2005, 05:26 PM
I like Tom the fireman, but I think he's going to be a big target once it gets to an individual game. He's definitely a very strong player and seems to have natural leadership ability.

I usually don't watch reality shows but found myself intrigued by Survivor when I caught the hubby watching it. Now we both watch it :p

RobiLee
03-10-2005, 06:09 PM
I'm a survivor fan too! I also like Tom, but don't really have a favorite yet. I'm can't remember names, but I also like the girl with the tatoos. She kicks butt in those challenges. I was also impressed with the girl that kept up with the guys in that last challenge. The one where they had to carry those bags and walk around in the water.

I'm sitting here waiting for 8:00!

Robin :)

K9soul
03-10-2005, 07:30 PM
That challenge was grueling wasn't it? They are really making the challenges extremely difficult this time it seems. I always tend to like the people who work hard or are the non-glamorous underdog types like the girl with the tattoos. I can't remember names very well either :p

dukedogsmom
03-10-2005, 08:38 PM
My favorite is Tom. Second one is Angie. Jeff made a really rude remark tonight. I wasn't too crazy about him anyway and that remark cinched it. That challenge looked very hard and painful. I'm glad to see Kim gone. Koror did a really good job on their bathroom and that shelter is so nice!

Jayna78
03-12-2005, 03:25 AM
I'm soooo glad Ulong voted Kim out. She was absolutely worthless out there. Survivor wasn't her game at all, and she wasn't helping them at all. I do really like Angie and Steffi from Ulong b/c they kick butt, but I also like Tom from Koror b/c he is sooo strong. I hope those 3 stick around for sure.

davidpizzica
03-12-2005, 05:04 AM
Ian is my man! It seems like he and his tribe can do no wrong. Another reason I like Ian is that he is from the Pittsburgh area!

K9soul
03-12-2005, 09:35 AM
That Kim's comments while they were building their outhouse were something else. She sitting there and saying how she was the only sane one because she knew how to take it easy LOL.

I think they will mix them back up into new tribes next episode. It's becoming too predictable if they leave it the way it is now. I don't like that short haired snotty woman on Koror who always gripes about Tom's leadership and snaps at everyone.

KYS
03-12-2005, 10:38 AM
I forget their names, but so far I like the fireman, the girl with the
tatoos and a young guy that is always working so hard.
I haven't picked a favorite yet.

The lazy girl finally got voted off. :)

Rachel
03-12-2005, 04:08 PM
I like Tom and Ian. I haven't picked any favorites among the girls and I was glad to see Kim go.

During the original series it looked like everyone had several wardrobe changes and they were always clean. Now the survivors can barely cover themselves up. I hate seeing body parts being exposed, even though they blur them out. At least they could offer some fresh shorts or tops as a prize during a competition.

slleipnir
03-12-2005, 04:30 PM
I like Bobby Jon. Tom and Ian seem cool too