PDA

View Full Version : Sadie the dog... :(

Jayna78
03-10-2005, 01:51 PM
Everyone, please send your thoughts and prayers to Sadie, who was the beautiful dog of my parents' neighbors. Sadie was so sweet and pretty, and she and my parents' golden retriever, Sam, frolicked and played together in the country of Southern Illinois, where they lived. They had a couple of litters of puppies together before both dogs were fixed, but they remained close and played together with a couple of their pups until her dying day.

Sadie was crossing the road with my parents' dog Sam and their cute black puppy when a car zoomed by and hit her 2 weeks ago. She passed away. I hope she's frolicking on the RB now, happy as can be. It was so sad to hear about this, b/c she was a great dog - my family and their neighbors were very upset.

german_shepherd_luver
03-10-2005, 02:19 PM
Ohh i am sooo sorry (crying) I will pray i cant satnd the thought of losing my dog

luvofallhorses
03-10-2005, 02:46 PM
I am so sorry Jayna give your parent's neighbor and your parents.. my condolenses :( (((hugs to you and your parents))) I will keep your parent's neighbor in my thoughts and prayers. Losing a beloved pet is never easy. My heart breaks for your neighbors :(

Jayna78
03-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Thanks for your kind thoughts, everyone. :) Will pass along the hugs. :)

My mom was very upset - she said that this wasn't even their dog, but it felt like it was, kind of, since Sadie and Sam (their dog) were friends/lovers and ran around and did everything together. Mom said she hated to think if something happened to Sam, since she was so upset over Sadie. I hate to think about that too.

Thinking about anything bad happening to anyone or any animal we care about and love is just horrible.

slick
03-10-2005, 04:41 PM
How tragic. :( RIP sweet Sadie and enjoy the sweet meadows of the RB.

ramanth
03-11-2005, 10:07 AM
RIP Sadie. :(

anna_66
03-12-2005, 07:36 AM
How sad:(

RIP Sadie

tatsxxx11
03-29-2005, 06:04 PM
Oh Jayna, what a very sad and tragic loss:( My heart goes out to you, Sam, your family and to your neighbor's family. What a much loved pup she was. How great the heartache must be, especially considering her tragic end:( But what love and joy she brought to so many during her time on this earth. For sure there is a glowing halo and gossamer wings, awaiting this beautiful furangel at the Rainbow Bridge. My thoughts and prayers are with you, Jayna and all who loved Sadie. Love, Sandra

Jayna78
04-01-2005, 04:21 AM
tatsxxx11 - thanks for your kind words. It's still sad to think about Sadie's passing, even though she wasn't my dog or my family's dog...she was like one of their pets though, b/c she was always hanging out with their dog Sam and having fun running through the yard, etc.

She was a great dog. :) I'm sure she's having fun being that same great dog at the RB!

Sudilar
04-07-2005, 12:23 AM
What a tragedy. I am so sorry for the loss.
Hugs.