PDA

View Full Version : This is horrible!

Catsnclay
03-10-2005, 01:38 PM
This has been in our local news lately, and last night they said that the jury came back "hung", that means they will probably re-try this awful man!!

Buckeye man accused of sexually abusing dog

06:34 AM Mountain Standard Time on Friday, January 9, 2004

By NewsChannel 3 / azfamily.com staff

PHOENIX -- A Buckeye man is facing animal cruelty charges for allegedly sexually abusing and torturing dogs, the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office reports.

The sheriff's office said they learned of the alleged incident after a West Valley photo development company alerted them of a potential problem.

Pictures on a computer disk reportedly show Douglas Burns, 50, engaged in sexual acts with two dogs.

At least four dogs were believed to have been abused by Burns and are being examined by a veterinarian. They will then be held as evidence by the sheriff's office.

Burns has been charged with at least two counts of animal cruelty involving sexual conduct and torture of one or more dogs.

Burns is married and his wife has been questioned regarding this case.

GraciesMommy
03-10-2005, 01:42 PM
What a sicko

QueenScoopalot
03-10-2005, 06:15 PM
How could the verdict come back as hung? With evidence on discs, it seems to me an easy conviction! :mad: I wonder if these were his dogs? Sick piece of excrement should be jailed with some bikers! :mad:

catnapper
03-10-2005, 06:20 PM
Disgusting. QSA is right... what exactly is making them undecided? Sick sick sick sick

Edwina's Secretary
03-10-2005, 07:09 PM
I should think that would be "ex-wife!"

sammy101
03-10-2005, 07:21 PM
thats disgusting!!:eek: :mad: :mad: what a sick man:mad:

PJ's Mom
03-10-2005, 11:32 PM
Imagine what his poor wife is going through? :o I'd die of embarassment.

Poor dogs. :(

Oggyflute
03-10-2005, 11:56 PM
I'm speechless. :eek:

Pit Chick
03-11-2005, 08:28 AM
I'm sure the jury is saying "it's only dogs". Had these been children I'm sure there would be no question about a verdict :( :mad:

At least you can always depend on the sick and psychotic to record their own crimes.

Catsnclay
03-14-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by PJ's Mom
Imagine what his poor wife is going through? :o I'd die of embarassment.

Poor dogs. :(

His wife is STANDING by him!!!!! SHE is the one that took the pictures!

I have no idea why or how it came back "hung", the only thing we could possibley think is, they charged him with weird things not the obvious, animal abuse. Apparently here in Arizona, "Beastiality (sp?)" is NOT a crime. tisk, tisk :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Samantha Puppy
03-14-2005, 02:30 PM
That's disgusting. Let's hope he gets sent to the big house and everyone else finds out why he's in there... won't be too pleasant for him, I can tell you that much...

Pit Chick
03-14-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
That's disgusting. Let's hope he gets sent to the big house and everyone else finds out why he's in there... won't be too pleasant for him, I can tell you that much...

They'll be all over his "mangina". :eek: :D

Soapets
03-14-2005, 04:39 PM
Maybe his wife is a B@$%H!:D

Sorry, just couldn't resist!:D

Seriously, though, this man AND his wife must both be pretty sick in the head to do something like this, and even videotape it!:mad: :( :mad: :eek:

CamCamPup33
03-14-2005, 05:05 PM
Absolutley disgusting.

:(

countrycowgirl
03-16-2005, 10:58 AM
all I can say is ewwww!!! what a sick man!!!!!:(

PJ's Mom
03-16-2005, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Catsnclay
His wife is STANDING by him!!!!! SHE is the one that took the pictures!

Oh! I had no idea. :o I take back my previous statement.