PDA

View Full Version : Nice Kitty?

RedHedd
03-10-2005, 12:28 PM
March 10, 2005 | Bates Township, Mich. -- A man cooking in his kitchen was shot after one of his cats knocked his 9mm handgun onto the floor, discharging the weapon, Michigan State Police said.

Joseph Stanton, 29, of Bates Township in Iron County, was shot in his lower torso around 6 p.m. Tuesday, the state police post in Iron River reported. He was transported to Iron County Community Hospital.

A telephone message seeking comment was left Wednesday at Stanton's home.

State police said he was cooking at his stove when the cat knocked the loaded gun off the kitchen counter behind him.

Don Juan's mom
03-10-2005, 12:31 PM
Proof positive that cats NEVER lose their killer instinct.

Come to think of it.... that hoomin must have DONE something to provoke the cat! Otherwise, why would it try to kill something it can't eat? :D

Liz

catnapper
Sorry, but I think its funny... he deserves it for being an idot for leaving a loaded gun oanywhere in the house, let alone out in the open. I feel bad for the cat... I can just imagine how fast that cat ran from the room after the gun went off!

Samantha Puppy
Originally posted by catnapper
Sorry, but I think its funny... he deserves it for being an idot for leaving a loaded gun oanywhere in the house, let alone out in the open. I feel bad for the cat... I can just imagine how fast that cat ran from the room after the gun went off! LOL - I thought the same exact thing!!

Edwina's Secretary
03-10-2005, 12:52 PM
Proving once again my gun theory.....if nothing else shoots....get a gun....:D ;) :D

moosmom
03-10-2005, 01:08 PM
he deserves it for being an idot for leaving a loaded gun oanywhere in the house, let alone out in the open. I feel bad for the cat... I can just imagine how fast that cat ran from the room after the gun went off!

Great minds think alike. What idiot (besides THIS one, of course) would leave a loaded gun out in the open.

That man is too stupid to live!!! :rolleyes:

catmandu
03-10-2005, 01:47 PM
That fellow,must be pretty insecure,to need a loaded gun,at hand.JJJ3,says that it was the lack,of Whiskas Temptations,that did it.Thank God,there are no guns around here.

LoudLou
03-10-2005, 02:09 PM
Makes me wonder What he was cooking that he would Need a loaded gun in the kitchen.

sirrahbed
03-10-2005, 02:12 PM
Doesn't everyone keep a loaded gun out on the kitchen counter?? Why, I would NEVER cook without it!!:rolleyes:

kitten645
03-10-2005, 02:47 PM
Stupid is as stupid does. The Darwin Theory in action.
Claudia

QueenScoopalot
03-10-2005, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Doesn't everyone keep a loaded gun out on the kitchen counter?? Why, I would NEVER cook without it!!:rolleyes:
Me either! What fun is cooking when you have to stir stuff? A few blast with the gun, and the stuff's well stirred! Better than a Cuisinart! :D :D

ramanth
03-10-2005, 03:38 PM
Only in Michigan?! :rolleyes: :eek: :p :D

RICHARD
03-10-2005, 03:47 PM
There I am, stirring the pot.
The cat jumps down, now I am shot.
The cat runs away, I'm not gonna eat.
I gotta take care of this hole in my seat.
the cat is innocent the blame has to pass,
For my stupidity, is what shot me in the

rear.:p

slick
03-10-2005, 04:20 PM
:D :D Maybe it was advertised on the Shopping Channel right after the 3-in-1 Blender...

Just look at this fine piece. Once you try it, you'll never cook without it again and if you don't like what you cooked, you can shoot it! Hurry, order in the next 30 minutes and you'll also receive ABSOLUTLY FREE this 20-piece First Aid Kit!"

kaoK'okung
03-10-2005, 05:33 PM
pussy whipped if i ever saw it...:D :D :D (please take no offense, i had to say it):) :)

RedHedd
03-10-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Doesn't everyone keep a loaded gun out on the kitchen counter?? Why, I would NEVER cook without it!!:rolleyes: But of course! Why didn't I think of that? One can also use it to ensure that whatever you're having for dinner really IS fresh! :rolleyes: