PDA

View Full Version : I'll Miss You Abby!

Lexi_Lover
03-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Abby was my friend's rabbit. She was a gorgeous girl. White with black splotches and dots all over her body and face. She was very sweet, and quite fat. My friend was an amazing owner to dear little Abby and was always playing with her!

But Abby loved her cage and normally was able to jump in it, except this one time, Abby couldn't seem to get it. She tried and tried again, but failed to leap over the thin metal bars, keeping her from her Alfalfa hay. In this, another attempt was made and Abby landed inocrrectly and broke her back.

She was rushed to the vet hospital where nothing could be done, and in her last efforts to stay alive, she collapsed and died.

My friend thought of this, as did I!

Abby,

The day I first saw you, you were very small and so cute. The cuteness very much stayed, but not the size of course;)You grew into a beautiful girl with many lovins' to give around. Hopping around in the large outdoor run-aroudn was your favourite thing to do, pigging out on all the grass, clovers and hay that you saw! It was heaven, but not the real one. Now you ahve left us, in an instant we would have never thought happened! I wished I could have seen you before you left. But that wasn't possible. Rest easy Abners, you are loved yet never forgotten!

Love Always,
Paula, your god-mommy. :(

Karen
03-09-2005, 06:22 PM
Oh dear. Poor Abby! People forget how very very delicate bunnies bones are, and how sad that she was injured fatally from what was a normal thing. Poor Abby. Rest in peace, Abby, I am sure there's lots of clover and parsley at the Rainbow Bridge.

Maria O
03-10-2005, 03:03 PM
Abby was a very good rabbit. I'll miss her too! :(

slick
03-10-2005, 04:48 PM
AWWW that's so sad. RIP Abby and enjoy your eternal life at the RB. :(

ramanth
03-15-2005, 10:51 AM
How tragic. :( RIP Abby.

cookieluver7
03-20-2005, 10:09 AM
RIP Abby. :(:(:(

Buddy Blaze Lover
03-21-2005, 04:10 PM
That is so sad!! What a sweet bunny you sounded like, Abby!! Any pics to share Paula? RIP!:(