View Full Version : Pretty Patches!!!!

kb2yjx
03-09-2005, 04:10 AM
What a beautiful face to wake up to and carry with me at work!!! A senior kitty who has a great family that just adores you for all these years and MANY MORE to come!!! Your eyes shine and even have that glint of fun!! HAPPY COTD to Miss Patches!!!

Cataholic
03-09-2005, 05:05 AM
Patches you are so adorable! Sounds like you have the perfect home with your hooman, and she really understands you. Have a great day as our very best COTD.

catmandu
03-09-2005, 06:07 AM
And hope approquiate,that Patches,is COTD,on P Cat Day,on Cat General,Today,as Patches,is one of the prettiest P Cats,taht you are going,to see Today,and I knopw,for a fact,athat there are many Purrfect P Cats,coming up.Patches,is a Puufect Example,of The Calico Cat,with her Coat,of Many Colors,and all the Found Cats.send a Multi Colored MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Purrfect Patches COTD!!!:D :cool: :D :cool: :D

mitzi
03-09-2005, 07:45 AM
This is a very unusual coloration. If she had no white on her, she would be a "tortie". If her colors were solid black, red (with faint tabby), and white, she would be a calico. But she has large tabby patches AND white and red/orange, which qualifies her as a "torbie"

My Abby is a torbie, too. She is 22 and she still races about after visiting the box.

May Patches have as many healthy happy years!

Barbara
03-09-2005, 08:17 AM
Hi Patches - isn't that too cute how you look out of your bed?

I think soon you'll be ready to get up and play a little with one of your favorite toys:)

Have a nice day of celebration today, being our special Cat of the Day:)

Bari_d
03-09-2005, 08:35 AM
Patches, you are absolutely purrrrrrrecious! What a beauty! Glad you stole your purrrrson's heart and have such a loving home. Catgratulations on being a very, very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

sasha the cat
03-09-2005, 10:53 AM
from Beauegard's human: Living in a house with no cat is just too horrible to imagine.

No truer words than those Cat of the Day "Beau" Beauregard's purrson stated.

Patches, purrrrr, you are a pretty Calico like me! My purrents say Calico cats are the prettiest, sweetest furbeings on the face of the earth. Hmmmmm, could they be biased?

Paw-Paw and KatMa love me the way you are loved: totally, unconditionally. My Palace is wonderful like yours. Aren't we so fortunate to have found our purrsons? Live long, beautiful Patches, healthy, happy and always cherished. All pets deserve this kind of life, meeeOww. You are absolutely purrecious!

My KatMa has been ultra busy this month, home only on March 3rd when Cat of the Day, Feather was honoree. KatMa apologizes to the other March Cats of the Day for not congratulating them on their special day.

Patches, let my KatMa give congratulations to our most deserving March Cats of the Day:

Khaith, March 1st;
Taz, March 2nd;
Bob, March 4th;
Snoot, March 5th;
Che, March 6th;
Beauregard, March 7th
Catness, March 8th.

All of the Cats chosen in March are beautiful felines, most deserving of the honours bestowed. purrrrrrr.

momoffuzzyfaces
03-09-2005, 12:33 PM
Patches
How adorable you are!
You look so comfy in your wonderful picture all snuggled in your blanket.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!:D

bobtail
03-09-2005, 01:19 PM
"I love you. Take me home." Anybody upon meeting you would doubltless think that, your eyes brimming with love. And what a palette of autumn colors you own! Breathtaking as you are I feel you are most fortunate with your loving caretaker. Have fun making tents with the blankies today, Patches, our lovely and resourceful COTD. :)

tatsxxx11
03-09-2005, 01:26 PM
What a beautiful girl you are, Patches! You look so cute peeking out from under your blankie! It's easy to see how you caught your mommy's eye, and captured her heart so handily; what a charmer you are! I'm sure she is so happy you picked her to be your Mom! What beautiful, lasting memories you two have made over these many years and I hope that many more happy, love filled years of companionship lay ahead:) Every furmom hopes for a furkid as sweet and gentle and affectionate as you, dear Patches! Congratulations to our most precious and deserving Cat of the Day, beautiful Patches! Your Mom has a very special day planned to commenmorate your day in the spotlight, I'm sure!:) Lots of hugs and kisses to you sweetheart!:)

P.S....My boys run from themselves after using the "facilities" too!:D

Jax
03-09-2005, 01:36 PM
Awww, look at dainty, pretty elegant Patches - with her gorgeous, soulful eyes and beautiful coat! You look so darling snuggled in your blankie - such a cute girlie! Congrats to Patches! :) :D :)

smokey the elder
03-09-2005, 02:12 PM
What a gorgeous kitty! You're the same age as my Mobius. I think it's funny how Patches flees the aroma of her own output.:D

Dan Holder
03-09-2005, 04:23 PM
With that pretty face laying over her paw, buried in her blanket, she looks as relaxed and content as a kitty could be. She's a lucky little cali.

RobiLee
03-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Congrats to you, Patches! I hope you are enjoying your special day.

Robin :)

lisalee
03-09-2005, 09:30 PM
Congratulations Patches! You are such a pretty girl! :)

kaoK'okung
03-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Patches!!!!!!!!!!....you pretty little thing all cuddled up in your blanket tent!!!!!!!:) :) ...you deserve a hundred foil balls (and those candy wrappers too, your human will like that!!!!!!!!!!)...have fun chasing them on your most wonderful day!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :)

karlyb
03-09-2005, 11:37 PM
Patches, you are such a beautiful girl with your rainbow of colors, clear green eyes, and sweet look about you. You made an excellent choice when you picked your mom for your forever home. I hope you have many more happy and healthy years, dear Patches.

K9soul
03-10-2005, 03:09 PM
Oh Patches, certainly the first thing I noticed about you were the same things your loving person did: Your absolutely beautiful colors, and irresistibly sweet face. You look so very comfy and cozy snuggled up in your blanky, a casual, curious glance up as the camera went off :). I am sure your mama read your gaze perfectly the day fate brought you together, and as it was meant to be, you were picked up and taken home, to become a most deeply cherished and treasured companion.

Patches, I hope you had an especially wonderful day with all your favorite treats and lots of cuddles and praise to celebrate your day in the spotlight. I'm so very glad I got to 'meet' you, a very special, once-in-a-lifetime kitty. Congratulations on being our most beautiful and deserving Cat of the Day!

orangemm
03-11-2005, 04:56 PM
What beautiful colors you have, Patches! I've never seen anything quite like you. Such a sweet girl!