PDA

View Full Version : Noah'sMommy's Livvy has passed to the Rainbow Bridge

AmberLee
03-08-2005, 09:05 PM
Slick spoke with Kelly (Noah'sMommy). She confirmed that her Livvy went to the RB earlier today. Frolic heartily, without pain, sweet girl. You've left pawprints on our hearts.

{{{to all who loved Livvy, esp. Kelly and David}}}

Uabassoon
03-08-2005, 09:07 PM
OMG what sad news :( Kelly I'm so sorry to hear about your beloved Livvy. Please know that you are in my thoughts during these hard times.

AmberLee thank you for passing on this sad information.

rg_girlca
03-08-2005, 09:08 PM
OMG, noooo...Oh kelly, my heart is breaking for you. I am so sorry.
I am at a loss for words right now.:(

Rest in Peace dear Livvy.

jazzcat
03-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Oh no. Poor Kelly. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest in Peace sweet Livvy. We will all miss you.

AlleyCat
03-08-2005, 09:28 PM
Oh Kelly, I am so sorry for you and David over losing Livvy. She seemed like such a sweet kitty from all that you have told me. Livvy will play at the RB! Again, so sorry, Kelly.

Craftlady
03-08-2005, 09:28 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
May it be of comfort to know there is no more suffering. :)

Prairie Purrs
03-08-2005, 09:39 PM
I'm so sorry. She'll be waiting for you at the Bridge, happy and healthy.

RIP, pretty Livvy.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-08-2005, 09:41 PM
Kelly, I'm so sorry to hear about Livvy. :( She was a special kitty, and another blackie that I loved so much.

I sure hope you're doing ok with this. I know this is the last thing you need right now. :(

My thoughts and prayers are with you and David at this most difficult time.

RIP sweet Livvy, you will be missed. :(

Nomilynn
03-08-2005, 09:43 PM
Kelly

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep healthy and know that you gave Livvy everything her life had to offer. She is a happy kitty at the RB because of you!

Naomi

slick
03-08-2005, 09:59 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid57/p85bf0dca963712d85ee93e0819dfe830/fc6e0490.jpg
I'm sure there are much better pictures of our sweet girl but this is what I found in a pinch.
RIP sweet girl. You are no longer in pain and free to romp and play at the RB. Your Meowmie was not able to be there but her spirit was with you during your journey. Please watch over her during her time of need now and come to her in the night and let her know you are OK.

RedHedd
03-08-2005, 10:01 PM
Kelly - what a hard day you're having! I'm so sorry to hear about Livvy and know that you're having your own health issues. Be gentle with yourself. Livvy, play hard at the RB and tell my Goldie that she's missed and still loved in the M household.

christa
03-08-2005, 10:04 PM
So sorry for your loss . . . I can only imagine.

We will miss you, Livvy.

rosethecopycat
03-08-2005, 10:12 PM
So sorry to hear that Livvy is gone.

Keep her in your heart, till you are together again.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Livvy.

Cinder & Smoke
03-08-2005, 10:17 PM
:(

{{{Hugs}}} to Kelly and David ~

Remember her always ...
And know that you'll meet her again, at The Bridge.

/s/ :( Phred

Grace
03-08-2005, 10:31 PM
I'm so very sorry.

wolf_Q
03-08-2005, 11:02 PM
I'm so very sorry to hear this. :( Rest in peace, Livvy, your mommy loved you very much.

shais_mom
03-08-2005, 11:42 PM
Godspeed Livvy. You were one of my favorite black girls.
Say Hello and Happy Birthday to Grandma M, It's Thursday.
Be gentle with Shaianne, she won't hurt you!
You will be missed.

krazyaboutkatz
03-09-2005, 12:00 AM
Kelly, I'm so sorry to hear about Livvy's passing.:( Now she's pain free and happily playing at Rainbow Bridge with many kitties including my Pepper. Please take care and get better soon Kelly. RIP sweet Livvy. {{{HUGS}}}

karlyb
03-09-2005, 12:12 AM
I'm so sorry about Livvy. She was a beautiful kitty. It hurts to lose a good friend.

Lilith Cherry
03-09-2005, 12:32 AM
I am so very sorry Kelly! Lots of loving thoughts and hugs to you and David.:(

kitten645
03-09-2005, 12:35 AM
Kelly,
I'm so sorry. Livvy had a special place in my heart. RIP dear little blackie. Sending you head bumpies.
Claudia, Calvin & Hobbes

PayItForward
03-09-2005, 02:42 AM
Oh Kelly, I'm so sorry to hear that sweet Livvy has passed over the bridge :(

Just 19 short days after you found out she was sick, I bet you filled those days with hugs and kisses.

She is happy, healthy and no longer in pain, playing with all the RB kitties :(

{{{Hugs}}} to you Kelly and David

BastetsMum
03-09-2005, 02:52 AM
Kelly,

I am so sorry for your loss.

Barbara
03-09-2005, 02:55 AM
Kelly I am so sorry to hear about Livvy. This must be so hard regarding the fact that you are not healthy too.

Sending my best thoughts:)

Kater
03-09-2005, 03:18 AM
Kelly, my heart is breaking for you tonight. :( I remember how tirelessly you worked to integrate Miss Livvy into your furfamily and that wonderful enclosure you made and decorated for her. She lived such a full and happy life with you after being rescued from the humane society.
I'm glad you had some time to prepare for this, but I know it is devastating nonetheless. Please know that you and David are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
RIP always, beautiful Olivia. You were so loved here on earth and are loved dearly still.
{{{{HUGS}}}}

Poo
03-09-2005, 03:21 AM
Oh no, I am really sorry to hear your news Kelly. Hope you are feeling better soon. RIP Livvy :(

Jayna78
03-09-2005, 04:03 AM
So sorry for your loss! I'm thinking about you.

Killearn Kitties
03-09-2005, 04:17 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this, Kelly. No-one could have done more to make Livvy's life happy. Her wonderful enclosure was everything a cat could wish for. She had a great life with you.

Rest in peace, beautiful Livvy.

jenluckenbach
03-09-2005, 05:05 AM
RIP Olivia

Kelly, you did everything for her. You gave her a good life even during the times she was having problems. You never gave up on her. She will be waiting to meet you again to tell you "Thanks, mom". She is now a renewed healthy kitty probably asking for a private room at the bridge. ;)

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

catcrazylady
03-09-2005, 06:07 AM
This is such a sad sad thing.:( I'm so sorry Kelly for you and for David. There is never a good time for something like this but I know it had to be especially hard on you since you couldn't be with her.
You gave Livvy a wonderful home and stuck by her through so much. You were a blessing in her life. She now has eternal peace and will be watching over you now.
Godspeed sweet Livvy. You will be so missed by so many.:(

catmandu
03-09-2005, 06:13 AM
:( :( :( When,one of our Cat Community,passes away,and our codolences,go out to Kelly,and David,over the loss,of thier Dear Friend,Livvy.:( We know,that it will be Livvy Day,Today,in Sao Paulo ,Brazil,where the Pet Talker Angels,are vacationing,and that she,will have a dinner,in her honor,tonight.And that you,will all be reunited,one day,and will Livvy,ever have stories,to tell you,and places,for you,to visit,Together.

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-09-2005, 06:57 AM
OH NO KELLY I AM SO SORRY!! :(

**HUGS**

Livvy was a very lucky kitty to have such a wonderful mommy as you. I hope you take happiness in knowing that you spoiled her and gave her such a happy life.....

Rest in peace sweet Livvy.. we are all going to miss you!! Have fun playing at the rainbow bridge.

catlover4ever
03-09-2005, 07:07 AM
Kelly and David I am so sorry to hear about Livvy. She certainly was a very special baby. My heart aches for the both of you. :( :(

RIP Livvy. May you be pain free and happy playing on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge.

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-09-2005, 07:09 AM
Oh no....:( :( . I feel so sorry for you, Kelly!
Godspeed to the Rainbow bridge sweet Livvy, you will be welcomed by all our RB- cats there!

Felicia's Mom
03-09-2005, 07:18 AM
I am so sorry to hear this. Play hard at the Bridge Livvy.

moosmom
03-09-2005, 07:26 AM
Kelly,

Finding your phone number in my blazer pocket this morning HAD to be an omen!

I am SO sorry to hear about Livvy. You did right by her, Kelly. Don't EVER feel you didn't. She lived a wonderful life because of you, as short as it may have been.

RIP sweet Livvy. You no longer have pain and can romp free with all the PT Rainbow Bridge pets.

(((((hugs))))) to you Kelly and David.

mina'smomma
03-09-2005, 07:35 AM
Kelly,

I'm so sorry about Livvy. I know she was happy while she was with us. She had a wonderful Meowmie and a wonderful life with you.

Karen
03-09-2005, 07:51 AM
Sweet Livvy lovey, rest in peace
Purr down at you momma
So she can still feel your love
Nap in the sunshine at the Rainbow Bridge
And remember we love you, sweet Livvy lovely girl.

zippy-kat
03-09-2005, 08:06 AM
I'm sorry to hear of Livvy's passing but happy to know she's finally at peace.

Much love to you, Livvy! Play hard at the bridge, sweet one.

{{hugs}} Kelly

ramanth
03-09-2005, 08:13 AM
Dearest Kelly,

I am so sorry about Livvy. :( *hugs* Know that we are here for you.

RIP sweet Livvy. :(

Much love,
Kimmy

cubby31682
03-09-2005, 09:00 AM
Oh Kelly,
I am so sorry to hear about this. I really don't know what to say except {{{HUGS}}}

Once again I am sorry,
Katie

dukedogsmom
03-09-2005, 10:39 AM
Livvy, your mom loved you so much. She wants you to know that because she couldn't be with you when it was time to go to the RB. You will never be forgotten and there will always be a special place in her heart for you.

wolflady
03-09-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Kater
Kelly, my heart is breaking for you tonight. :( I remember how tirelessly you worked to integrate Miss Livvy into your furfamily and that wonderful enclosure you made and decorated for her. She lived such a full and happy life with you after being rescued from the humane society.
I'm glad you had some time to prepare for this, but I know it is devastating nonetheless. Please know that you and David are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
RIP always, beautiful Olivia. You were so loved here on earth and are loved dearly still.
{{{{HUGS}}}}

Nicely said. I agree...Livvy had a good life while she was with you and you did everything possible to make her stay and her last days comfortable.
It's not easy to lose one of our furries, but please know that you id the right thing and now have an angel waiting for you at the RB.

Much love,
Karen

Queen of Poop
03-09-2005, 01:26 PM
Very, very sorry for your loss.

momoffuzzyfaces
03-09-2005, 01:35 PM
Livvy you left us way too soon, sweetheart.
You will be missed so much.
Be at peace now dear. Say Hi to all our pets there with you.
We will all meet you in person some day.
(((HUGS)))

smokey the elder
03-09-2005, 02:18 PM
I'm so sorry about Livvy. Be happy and play hard at the Bridge. {{Hugs}} to Kelly and David, too.

Cataholic
03-09-2005, 02:23 PM
RIP, pretty Livvy. You fought tirelessly, bravely, and had such hooman love, didn't you? I ask that you please watch over your mommy and daddy, and give them a sign you made it to RB. Your mommy, especially, needs some extra love right now. You will be missed.

Hugs,
Johanna

popcornbird
03-10-2005, 03:15 AM
Oh my gosh...:( I'm so sorry to hear of Livvy's passing. RIP sweet Livvy, and {{{hugs}}} to you Kelly.

NoahsMommy
03-10-2005, 03:32 PM
I've waited until now to read this thread for a few reasons. First, I'm on so much medicine, I'm an emotional wreck and didn't want another reason to cry. I now know, that I need to deal with this loss so I"m able to get well again.

I'll miss her so greatly and fully, it hurts. I feel that with me being in the hospital and in such constant pain I had much more of a connection with my Livvy girl...it was easier for me to call Susie to help her out of pain. She doesn't deserve taht.

I got a call frm David on saturday saying he found dark vomit in her room. I called Susie and CiCi and they went to see her. They said her abdoman was really hard and they would plan on coming by when I was home to help me send her to RB. :( On Tuesday, daivd said she threw up frothy, white foam...a lot. Susie said she had planned on going over that night for me. I didn't know.

David took Livvy to Susie's clinic on Tuesday night after giving her some turkey. He couldn't stay, but Susie and Katy held her until it was time. I'm confident she felt loved and only hop she knew I was thinkkng about her.

Our house feels empty now. There is something missing and Iknow its not just the pain medicines. :(

There will always be a Livy size hole in my heart. :(

Thank you for you kind words. I know she'll see them and knows you all care.

Vermontcat
03-10-2005, 08:54 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that sweet Livvy is gone and that you couldn't be with her when her time came.
Hugs to you for both the loss of Livvy and to help you feel better soon.

ChrisH
03-11-2005, 04:21 PM
Oh, Kelly, I am so sorry to hear that Livvys time to leave you has come. {{hugs}}

Rest in peace pretty Livvy.

emily_the_spoiled
03-12-2005, 03:38 PM
God Speed to the RB Livvy.

You are now pain-free and waiting patiently for your hoomans :(

AvaJoy
03-12-2005, 06:33 PM
I am so sorry to hear of Livvy's passing, and I can only hope that fond memories will eventually ease the grief.

Tonya
03-14-2005, 12:21 AM
I am sorry to hear that. Rest in Peace, Livvy.

Jods
03-14-2005, 01:54 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. Sorry I didn't hear it sooner. RIP Livvy:(

kimlovescats
03-16-2005, 11:53 AM
Oh Kelly, honey, I am so sorry!!! I am just now finding this out .... how terrible!!! You have had so much to deal with in the past many months, and now this. I wish someone had sent me an e-mail about this during my absence! :(

(((HUGS)))
Kim

NoahsMommy
03-16-2005, 12:14 PM
I spoke with Susie last night. I had a chance to ask her about how things went. (I spoke with Katy already)

She said Livvy was purring and enjoying chin skritchies until she went to the RB. I felt so much better knowing she was happy and at peace the entire time. She LOVED attention and its so great that she got so much love. ♥

Susie said she did an exam on Livvy and the tumor had gotten a lot bigger and her surrounding organs were starting to be effected. She said that she was in the stages of liver failure and would begin to be very painful soon.

I'm so glad we were able to free her from that. Even if I couldn't be there, two people, equally loving and people that Livvy was comfortable with were.

catnapper
03-16-2005, 01:36 PM
Kelly, I am sorry I missed this thread. I am so very sorry to hear that Livvy passed on to the RB. What a sad day for you. {{{HUGS}}}

Livvy, have fun at the RB sweetie.

ramanth
03-16-2005, 02:10 PM
I'm happy to hear that Livvy was with people she knew. I'm sure she knew that you were thinking of her. *HUGS*

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-16-2005, 02:13 PM
Oh Kelly, I'm so happy that you found out that Livvy had an easy passing and was with people she knew and loved. This has to make you feel a little bit better about not being able to be there for her. I know she knows you would have done anything you could to be there for her - but you just couldn't!

{{{hugs}}}

kaoK'okung
03-17-2005, 03:20 AM
i am so sorry kelly...rest in peace sweet Livvy...