PDA

View Full Version : Catness!

Cataholic
03-08-2005, 05:37 AM
Oh Catness, you are so CAT! What an accomplished fur person you are. All those degrees, yet, you seem so down to earth. Except when you are doing the tight rope across the appliances, of course. I wonder if you have any more schooling to attend? Not that you need it, but, sometimes you scholastic types just don't know when to quit.

You sure sound like you have a blessed life. Enjoy your day as our very best COTD!

hardercy
03-08-2005, 06:29 AM
You're gorgeous, Catness! Just a delicate, angelic, little fluff you are -- is it an illusion?

Jax
03-08-2005, 07:00 AM
All bow to her Royal Catness!! What a most beautiful girl you are - with such lovely cream fur and gorgeous blue eyes! :eek: Congrats to Catness - cuteness incarnate! :) :D :)

Logan
03-08-2005, 07:05 AM
What an educated and knowledgeable kitty you are, Catness!!!!! It sounds like your housemates are at your beck and call and enjoy every minute of it!!! What a delightful tale of your antics!!! :)

Congratulations, Dr. Catness, on being a beautiful and special Cat of the Day!!! :D

jennifert9
03-08-2005, 07:38 AM
Catness, you are beautiful! You remind me of Logan's Butter with your coloring!
Congrats of being Cat of the Day!!

catmandu
03-08-2005, 08:42 AM
If there was the perfect name,forhat wondeful Cat,It would be Catness,as that handome Feline,just oozes Cattitude,through,the screen,and Sam,is impressed,as he sits,on my laps.A Catty Found Cats MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! To Cat King Catness CCOTD!Cattitude Cat Of The Day!!!:D :cool: :D :rolleyes: :p :)

tatsxxx11
03-08-2005, 09:01 AM
Good Morning, your Catness! What an amusing and entertaining bio your human shares with us today!:D I don't think I've ever met a more accomplished, well traveled, erudite kitty!:) That's a most impressive list of degrees you've racked up there, gorgeous!:eek: Yes we'd have to place you in that "professional student" catagory!:D Catness, you are the perfect blend of beauty and brains! Your gold tipped, cream colored coat is stunning! And can't help but take notice of those yummy, raspberry toes:D You're the pefect package, your Catness and your human is privileged and blessed to share her life and home with such an outstanding feline of distinction!:) Congratuations to beautiful Catness, our most deserving Cat of the Day! What a delight it was to make your acquaintance! Love and purrrs to you precious one from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!:) Enjoy your reign as Pet Talk's "top cat!":)

Barbara
03-08-2005, 09:39 AM
Catness what a star of science and study you are. Working all day (and all night I suppose) to get higher grades and introduce your humans in cat-ology:)

Being a less intellectual purrson I would love to give you a kissie on your vanilla with caramel nose and to pet your cream belly:)

MeowMieux
03-08-2005, 10:10 AM
Miss Catness is a fascinating and beautiful lady. I find her lovely coat to be alluring, and her intelligence and accomplishments make her all the more fascinating.

Miss Catness and her person have a wonderful sense of humor!

She is beautiful!

EssTer
03-08-2005, 11:39 AM
WoW Catness, you are such a pretty and gorgeos kitty.. Congrats on being COTD!!!! Such a cutie pie....
http://catoftheday.com/archive/2005/March/08.jpg

Hey, and I think you look VERY a like to JordanĀ“s (Wolfosul) kitty Caleb :D

smokey the elder
03-08-2005, 12:46 PM
Catness, what a stunning little flame point you are! I've seen very few cats that look like you. Enjoy your special day!

K9soul
03-08-2005, 12:56 PM
Well Catness, what can I say but Wow! :eek: What an impressive list of credentials you have, certainly a master and professional in all things cat, thus I do believe Catness is just the perfect name for you :D. With all that education, you are fully certified to live life as a much adored and cherished feline family member! It sounds like your education included lots of field trips and plenty of paws-on experience ;). Indeed you have such a bright and happy future ahead, and now you have yet another honor won today as our much celebrated top cat of the day! Catness, I hope your day is EXTRA special as you and your proud family celebrate and enjoy the spotlight today! Congratulations on being our most deserving and accomplished Cat of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-08-2005, 01:01 PM
Catness
You sure packed a whole lot of cute into your sweet self!!!
What a big smile :D your wonderful picture gave me today!
Sounds like you will rule your roost no matter where it may be!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!:)

bobtail
03-08-2005, 01:22 PM
What a clever Catness you are! I was wondering, is your full title "Her Catness" as befits your learned, regal and fluffy being? ;) :D :rolleyes: :) Enjoy your great COTD, sweet Carness, you bring much happiness and beauty to your home and deserve the very best. I'm sure you receive it too!

fairlady68
03-08-2005, 01:57 PM
Dear Catness, what a scholar you are. Complete with a curriculum vitae. I work in a community college and your resume sounds like some of our faculty's (except for the actual subject matter that you have covered, of course!). What did you do your thesis and dissertation on?? I really got a boot out of your story...Thanks for sharing, and please enjoy some sweet cuddles and tasty treats today! Love from MARTHA and Julie ("meow!") the Calico Princess

white tiger
03-08-2005, 04:35 PM
you are sooooooo cute catness! i love cute kitties!:) :) :) :)

leonsmom
03-08-2005, 05:04 PM
just wanted to add that catness seems like a lovely little kitty! i too am an ann arbor, michigan catperson -- i have two little 6 yr old cats. one is named 'real cat,' and i suspect that she would like 'catness' since they have similarly weird names. :) my cats have helped me survive grad school here and i don't know what i'd do without them. i'm very glad that catness found a "fur-ever" home after a stay (hopefully brief) at the Humane Society of Huron Valley. hope you guys are happy!

Dan Holder
03-08-2005, 07:41 PM
What an attractive kitty. Appears to be preparing for spring break. Hope life continues to go as well for her as it has so far.

AvaJoy
03-08-2005, 07:52 PM
What a jet-setter you are, Catness . . . and so well educated, too! Have a happy day in your honour, pretty girl!

wolfsoul
03-08-2005, 07:58 PM
Aww, you look just like my Caleb! :D

kaoK'okung
03-08-2005, 10:05 PM
catness!!!!!!!!!!....wow, what a studied cat you are!!!!!...do you watch the wolverine games too!!!!...(probably study every play!!!!!!:) :)) ...well i must say it is very nice to meet such an eloquent and intelligent cat..... your catness, may i pledge my legience to your castle!!!!!!!!....now go jump on the fridge and then get that big ball of yarn...enjoy your most wonderful day Catness!!!!!!!!!!!..:)

karlyb
03-09-2005, 11:29 PM
Catness, you are such a beautiful kitty! I love your fluffy white fur and soft orange markings. And such a smartie you are too! I hope you enjoyed your day in the limelight as our honored COTD.