PDA

View Full Version : Ever done anything completely wrong?

kt_luvs_kitties
03-08-2005, 02:19 AM
I mean, really bad? To another person, animal, or just in general?

The worst thing I ever did was catnap a older womans kitten, because it was an outside/inside kitten, and lived too close to a main road. She did not buy the kitten kitty food, but fed her scrapes of human food only. I felt she was not "suitable" or "able" to care for a kitten. I know that is SO mean, and she cried and cried about it. BUT I had to do it. I felt so terrible for this kitten.. It had fleas, was skinny, and had no shelter from the cold for the most part, and never saw a vet in her care. When she did let it inside, she put it inside a walk in closet, and said it was plenty of room for the kitten to play. So when she was out shopping one day, I snuck inside (it was unlocked through the garage) and took the kitty from the garage. I then gave the kitten to a very nice woman that worked with my mother, and she still has the kitty. Noone knows that I was the one who took the kitty, and I think the lady I took her from believes it ran away. I still feel quite guilty of being a "catnapper" but in a way I feel like I helped this kitten in alot of different ways. PS- it was like 5 years ago. This did not happen recently.

So , have you ever done anything really bad, wrong, or just really mean? Lets hear them;):D

RICHARD
03-08-2005, 11:27 AM
BEING BORN???;)

lol,

I really can't think of one in general......so......

I'll just say "YES"..

:eek:

aly
03-08-2005, 11:31 AM
I've done a few similar things with getting animals out of a certain horrible situation they were in. I wouldn't classify it as completely wrong though. Other than those situations, I'm a good girl :p

PJ's Mom
03-08-2005, 11:34 AM
Let's just say yes and move on. :D

catnapper
03-08-2005, 11:39 AM
Well, I don't think I've ever done anything wrong - I am too much of a wimp and know I'd be wracked by guilt over the whole event. I've always been a "goody two shoes" (oh boy now that Adam Ant song will be in my head all day!)

jennifert9
03-08-2005, 11:50 AM
I'm sure I have....unfortunately.

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-08-2005, 11:58 AM
YES ... several times.. :o

but never to an animal!!!!!!!

ramanth
03-08-2005, 12:00 PM
The worst thing I've ever done to a living animal was to our first cat Sable.

Can't recall how old I was... 10.. I think.

Sable scratched me and so I put him in pillow case and held it shut "To teach him a lesson." :rolleyes: My mind as a child, I swear.... *sighs* He went ballistic and it was his howling and growling that made my mom come in the room.

Ohhh was I ever in trouble!! I think mom wanted to shove ME into the pillowcase with him to teach me a lesson. :eek:

I appologized to Sable and after a few days he forgave me.

He was the best cat ever. Loved that little dude.

Did several mean things to my sisters. Too many too list. :o

Oggyflute
03-09-2005, 12:49 AM
Only when my life was in danger.:(