PDA

View Full Version : Hide and go seek with sassy

Sassy_luvr
03-07-2005, 09:38 PM
Sassy is my 9 mon. goldie.we love 2 play hide and go seek 2gether.we play by me throwing a tennis ball and sas go get it.then i hurry ^ and go hide.when she finds me she does the "butt wiggle" (thats when her tail wags so much her booty moves 2).we have a lot of fun playing hide and go seek.you should try it.

Oggyflute
03-08-2005, 12:04 AM
My girl Flute does the butt wobble thing. :D Pics, we need to see pics of your girl. :D

Sassy_luvr
03-08-2005, 02:33 PM
how did you get the picture of oggy and flute on the post without having 2 click on something?

Oggyflute
03-09-2005, 12:29 AM
You need to get a signature made, it's just a combined picture which is done with various software programmes. There are a few people who do them on Pet Talk. Lexi_Lover did mine, she has a thread on the subject, so post on there with a few pics and I'm sure she will do you one.:)

Sassy_luvr
03-09-2005, 07:43 AM
thanks 4 the info!how do i get in touch with lexi_lover?

Buddy Blaze Lover
03-09-2005, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Sassy_luvr
thanks 4 the info!how do i get in touch with lexi_lover?

Go to your user cp, click private messages, new message, and then "PM" or send Lexi_Lover a message! (just put Lexi_lover in the to: box)

Blaze won't "sit still" long enough to play hide-and-seek! Sounds like you and Sassy have a lot of fun though!!;)

Buddy Blaze Lover
03-09-2005, 01:16 PM
P.S. "flamepony12" did my signature pictures!! She does an AWESOME job!!;)

jennifert9
03-09-2005, 01:28 PM
Duncan loves to play hide and seek too! It's funny because I will just hide in a doorway or something and I know he knows I'm there!:rolleyes: :p but when I jump out at him, he immediately goes into that play posture (you know, butt up, head down!) and runs away! It's so funny!!! He could play for hours and never get bored of it...

anna_66
03-12-2005, 07:53 AM
Hide and seek is the best! I swear that has to be one of Roxey's all time favorite games.
Luckily you can run all the way around our house. I will go one way, she'll follow me for a bit..then turn around and head the other way to cut me off but then I hide and she has a time looking for me!
Great game:D

Sassy_luvr
06-11-2005, 08:47 AM
Thank you for all the replies! Any others? Keep posting!!!