PDA

View Full Version : Poor poor kitties!!

DJFyrewolf36
03-07-2005, 06:47 PM
Well the hubby decided today that the felines needed to be bathed...

After a quick sniff, I concured with the hubby that Remus and Spook both needed to get the winter dust off...

It being a very balmy day today, hubby undertook "Project kitty bath"

I am still evaluating its success...

We now have two very pittiful looking kitties with spikey haircuts LOL but Remus isn't too upset because he got some treats for being such a good boy. They both are staring at me as I write this as if it was MY idea! They shouldnt feel too bad because I got drenched in this little project too! :rolleyes:

I have determined after this project that Remus only meows for two reasons

1. Food
2. Being Drenched

He doesn't even grumble when you step on his tail *cats +hallway+dark = injury to all involved! why do cats like to lay in walkways?* I would have figured Spook being the loudmouth that she is would have set up a bigger yowl but it was the Remus butt that was the loudmouth today!!

But now, both felines are nice and clean at least even though they both protest.

Any of you have bathtime stories to share?

RedHedd
03-07-2005, 06:53 PM
What? :eek: No pictures! :eek:

DJFyrewolf36
03-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by RedHedd
What? :eek: No pictures! :eek:
Sadly my former roomate took my digicam *it was broken but I did want to fix it* so now the only camera we have is on the hubbys phone and we dont have a USB cable for it yet! Soon enough I will fix this darn camera deficiency!!!

I really wanted pix though, you should see these two prancing around now! Brats!

catmandu
03-07-2005, 07:34 PM
As angry,as your Cats,feel,at being bathed,I am sure,taht they feel,a lot better,now,with that clean feeling.

christa
03-07-2005, 09:02 PM
I've bathed both of mine ONCE and it was no fun . . . I do keep a package of cat bath wipes on hand though. You can really scrub them down with the wipes and it's practically like they've had a bath. I even wet the wipes with water to make them extra wet. :eek: It's a lot easier than sticking them in a sink or tub of water!