View Full Version : Satan's Child

RICHARD
03-07-2005, 06:07 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid89/p58b3f48013a6a8d91780aec3aeee682d/fa861af1.jpg

This is an old picture but now, I truly believe that Satan's Child lives with me.

On Saturday we popped in at mom's house to clean out the fireplace. I started to shovel out the ashes and took a break to
chat....when I turned back to the job at hand, The Edster had climbed halfway into the box looking for fire.

My mom told me that when he goes to visit, the first place he stops is the fireplace to see if there is a fire going on....

He then goes for some grandma loving and back to stare at the fireplace waiting for fire to appear.....

Sometimes I burn candles and you-know-who is prowling the area
checking up on the fire......

After Saturday's exhibition of bravery and curiosity I guess I'm going to have to get an Nomex/asbestos cat next time.....

catcrazylady
03-07-2005, 06:28 PM
RICHARD!!!!! That gorgeous Eddie is not SATANS CHILD!!! He might be a pyromaniac but thats all!:p

Poor Eddie! You just like the extra warmth of the fire don't you handsome boy? I've got a couple of cats around here that like fire too. Everytime I light a candle they have to get so close they heat up their whiskers until the turn into curly corkscrews!:rolleyes:

RICHARD
03-07-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
He might be a pyromaniac but thats all!:p

Did someone say PYROMANIAC????

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/pfb6d80e57a8bacdeb0fbc270bca50381/fa421a32.jpg

Corinna
03-07-2005, 06:33 PM
:D

catcrazylady
03-07-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Did someone say PYROMANIAC????

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/pfb6d80e57a8bacdeb0fbc270bca50381/fa421a32.jpg

Yes, sweet Eddie, but it was much better than what dear old dad was calling you!;) :D

Eddie you are soooooo handsome!!!!:D

catmandu
03-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Eddie,like all Cats,is attracted,to the heat,and the Found Cats,are going,to enjoy,the little heater,that I am getting,at Home Harware,for 30 Dollars,and I hope,that they,dont burn,themselves.

LoudLou
03-07-2005, 10:47 PM
PYRO MANI CAT: Cats mesmerized by movement of flame: Or those that like to Play with Fire.

This would be why we do not have open flames in this house.

Garbonzo Bean likes open flames... He once singed his beautiful whiskers on a candle.... :(

MULTICATMOM
03-08-2005, 12:09 AM
eddie you are soooooo handsome!!!!:D [/B][/QUOTE]

HE IS GORGEOUS!! I PERSONALLY RAISED 4 TEENS THAT ARE PYROS:rolleyes: I'VE TO HIDE ANY AEROSOL OR THEY MAKE FLAME THROWERS:confused: :eek: :rolleyes: NOW I KNOW WHY MY KITTYS LOVE CANDLES! @#$# KIDS... I THOUGHT MY KITTYS WERE RAISED BETTER:D :D

Barbara
03-08-2005, 04:28 AM
Eddie is Satan's child.
Richard is his dad.
So what does that tell us according to Aristotelic logics?:D

Reminds me of that old joke:
Boy comes home and tells: "Our teacher told us we all descent from the apes." His dad answers: Maybe you, I certainly don't.":p

Logan
03-08-2005, 05:59 AM
And I always thought Butter was the spawn of Satan. Hmmmmm......maybe Satan had two children! LOL!!!

christa
03-08-2005, 06:44 AM
Awwww, Eddie . . . we all know that you're an angel! You're definitely not Satan's Child!!!

:rolleyes: @ Richard!

I'm sure he's just very interested in this bright light that produces such warmth! Just be careful, Eddie! It BITES!!!

;)