PDA

View Full Version : What do you do.....

cookieluver7
03-07-2005, 05:39 PM
when you are bored out of your mind and have nothing to do? Lots of times when I'm bored, I either go onto Pet talk (of course) or I'll do a/some scrapbook page(s), play fooseball, throw some darts, hang out with my rabbit, etc. What do you do?

Pointless thread, just curious. :p

Logan
03-07-2005, 05:40 PM
I have to say that I haven't had a time like that in a long, long time! :( I think I would love to be bored for a little while to tell you the truth. I would light a fire, have my dogs and cats in the living room with me, turn on some music and read books and magazines and have something yummy to drink and to snack on! Oooooooooo........that sounds fun!!!!! :)

RICHARD
03-07-2005, 05:53 PM
READ!!!

I always have something to read with me.

Book, magazine, newspaper.

Or I write.......

:)

Suki Wingy
03-07-2005, 06:00 PM
I am way too bored too much!!! You have no idea how much time I spend on the internet!

Tollers-n-Dobes
03-07-2005, 06:05 PM
I usually go to PT, MSN, take pictures or draw.

mr. ian
03-07-2005, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by cookieluver7
when you are bored out of your mind and have nothing to do? Lots of times when I'm bored, I either go onto Pet talk (of course) or I'll do a/some scrapbook page(s), play fooseball, throw some darts, hang out with my rabbit, etc. What do you do?

Pointless thread, just curious. :p

when im bored, i either go to a coffee shop, walk my iguana, make some compositions, or watch the tv

tatsxxx11
03-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Hmmm....Books, a good movie in front of the fire, go out with the girls for a hike, maybe some ball time, weave, visit Pet Talk The only thing I hate to do is nap! I hate sleeping during the day. I wake up feeling groggy, disoriented and don't know if it's day or night!:D

slleipnir
03-07-2005, 06:22 PM
Draw, sleep, take photos, be bored, surf the net, PT, etc.

buckner
03-07-2005, 08:24 PM
I wish I actually had time to be bored! I'm lucky if I can squeeze in enough time to eat dinner or go to sleep. I'm usually pretty busy, and have to plan times around my schedule to get online and check my email, and take pictures of my boys, and do my homework. You guys are soo lucky!

GraciesMommy
03-07-2005, 08:25 PM
Play spades at Zone

cloverfdx
03-07-2005, 08:37 PM
I dont have the time to get bored :eek: :p. If on the rare occasion i do, i usually teach Elvis some new tricks a do a bit of inside Obedience with C & E.

lisalee
03-07-2005, 09:05 PM
surf the net, take a walk, sleep

Orca
03-07-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Logan
I have to say that I haven't had a time like that in a long, long time! :(

I'm with logan on this one. Between college during the week and 20+ hours working on the weekends, I wish I was bored. But if I was, I would just kick back and watch dvd's with my kitties on my lap:D

Dogz
03-07-2005, 09:45 PM
Listen to music, hang out with pets, read, watch a movie, or come on the internet.

I also love taking walks. I took one tonight with Chubby and Prince. It is so nice to watch the sun go down and to be in nature. :) It's so relaxing.

lute
03-07-2005, 09:49 PM
go play with the dogs, come to pettalk, go to a party with my friends, just be bored

Oggyflute
03-07-2005, 11:54 PM
There's nothing like loosing yourself in a good book.:D