PDA

View Full Version : tatsxxx11

lv4dogs
03-07-2005, 03:44 PM
I know I have a lot of nerve asking for this as I don't do it often either but can you please share some pics of your Cody? She looks is so beautiful!

(I promise I will get a new camera & get some more pics of my guys up here soon)

Edited cause I am a dummy, I didn't re-search before I posted lol I'm sorry I ever said he was a she. I don't get to spend as much time on here to remeber everyone's pets all the time. I didn't mean it.
Don't feel bad, A lot of folks call Nanook (the white shpe. mix in my sig) a girl.
She is a very pretty girl!

Lexi_Lover
03-07-2005, 03:59 PM
I agree! I really wanna see pics of that pretty girl of yours!

Psst...Cody is a female;)

petslover
03-07-2005, 04:10 PM
I also agree to that. More pictures of Cody,, pretty please! :p

tatsxxx11
03-07-2005, 04:19 PM
Hee hee! I saw my name on a thread and almost fainted:D Yes, it's time to get the girls up here again:D I promise by the weekend, I'll get some new shots up. Cody's looking especially beautiful in all this snow! Thank you so much for asking abuot her; she's blushing!:o

Cookiebaker
03-07-2005, 04:32 PM
And please some new Starr pictures, too??? We love your babies, Sandra!!! :)

tatsxxx11
03-07-2005, 04:39 PM
Hah! You don't think Star Diva would allow herself to be excluded, do you?:D

RobiLee
03-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Oh Yay!!! Star and Cody pictures! Woo Hoo, I'm so excited! I can't wait. Make sure you take lots of them since we rarely see those beautiful girls!

Hugs those girls for me, please!!!

Robin :)

Jadapit
03-07-2005, 04:46 PM
I would also love to see some pictures of your fur kids! I cant wait to see them.:D

tatsxxx11
03-07-2005, 04:46 PM
Hugs currently being dispensed, Auntie Robin:) Yikes, the pressure's on!:D

anna_66
03-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Oh add me to the growing list of Star & Cody admirers:D Can't wait to see some new pictures!

Cincy'sMom
03-07-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
I promise by the weekend, I'll get some new shots up. Cody's looking especially beautiful in all this snow! Thank you so much for asking abuot her; she's blushing!:o

We all saw you...you PROMISED!!!

Can't wait for the new Star and Cody pics!!

Logan
03-07-2005, 05:30 PM
Me too, Me too!!!! :D :D :D Woo Hoo, Sandra's gonna post new pictures!!!! :)

Vette
03-07-2005, 06:24 PM
Yeah!! bring on the pictures. :D:D:D

slleipnir
03-07-2005, 07:08 PM
Yes yes! I agree, I'm DYING to see pictures of your beautiful girls! (Hey, when you come up here to slap me, I can take loooooooooooooooooooooooots of pictures of them, k? ;))

Ginger's Mom
03-07-2005, 08:18 PM
Well, I am new here, but you have been very kind to me, so I will add my voice to the growing mob. I have never seen pictures of your girls, so I will be looking forward to seeing some this weekend.

Vette
03-07-2005, 08:53 PM
Id like to chime into that as well. you have been very kind to me,, and even tought me how to work PMs a little better. i would nave seen that "Jump to:" thing if you hadnt pointed it out to me. :D

and ive never seen your pets either. :(
cant wait too though! :):D

Buddy Blaze Lover
03-08-2005, 02:53 PM
YEEEESSSS YEEEESSSS Starr and Cody pictures!!!!! PLEAZ!!!!!:D:D:D Come on, Sandra!! It's been forever!!!!;)

Daisy and Delilah
03-09-2005, 02:06 PM
Hi Sandra, We are new here as well but we've been around long enough to know how much we enjoy reading your postings every day. You are such an eloquent writer and you sound like such a wonderful lady. Hope you don't mind the compliments because we've been meaning to PM you for a very long time but we are just now getting to it. Anyway, we wanted everyone to see this because we know, hands down, that many people here at PT agree with us. We can't wait to see the pictures of your beautiful babies and thanks for making our day every day!!

Terry, Daisy, and Delilah:)

Dixieland Dancer
03-09-2005, 03:41 PM
HOW EXCITING!!!! Pictures of Star and Cody on the way!!!!! I'm looking forward to it along with all the other Pet Talkers, Sandra. :D :D :D

white tiger
03-09-2005, 08:10 PM
what kind of dogs and cats are they im new here.

tatsxxx11
03-09-2005, 08:39 PM
Hi White Tiger, and welcome to Pet Talk! Cody is a Husky x and Star is a yellow Lab:) Look forward to getting to know you and your kids too! Thanks everybody...I have till the weekend!:D

Thanks so much Daisy and Delilah! We look forward to your beautifully written, heartfelt posting daily, too!:)

Thanks everbuddy! Hope we don't disappoint!:)

Logan
03-09-2005, 08:52 PM
So happy to have this wireless network so that I can sit in front of the fire, laptop on my lap, kitty (Buttercup) on my right shoulder, sweet buddy, Zipper, growling at the gate to get my attention, and I'm watching one of my favorite shows, West Wing.............and I can STILL remind Sandra that the pictures don't need to be perfect, but we sure do want to see them!!!! :) And if you could surprise us with some before the weekend, it would be great!!!! :p (yes, I'm sticking my tongue out at you)

Logan

Logan
03-09-2005, 08:58 PM
I think that my admission that I enjoy a very liberal program on television ought to add some weight to my argument for those new pictures, sooner than later!

Aren't you up way past your normal time?? Just think of all the pictures you could have been posting! :)

tatsxxx11
03-09-2005, 08:59 PM
I felt that, Logan!:D:D:D Hey, fire's on here too. Star, B, Oliver on MY couch, Cody on her bed, JT??? Think he's watching Monster Garage!:D

white tiger
03-09-2005, 09:07 PM
thanks tats i have 3 basset hounds, the oldest is scarlet, the middle is little miss, the youngest is boo bear, my cats name is kaylee but we call her miss priss. all my pets are females my two older dogs have had one litter each. sadly scarlet developed some illness that poisoned her milk. but all but one pup survived. the one that died got laid on by scarlet. you wont believe how many pups little miss had. 13 in all!!!!!!!!! only one got laid on, one was still born. all the rest lived!!! but poor boo got fixed, for private reasons. boo was one of the 13. sadly she got hit 2 times and had a cancerous tumor removed but she is fine now. even after breaking her leg in 3 places she hops like a kangaroo. about my cat kaylee i got her recently at the pound. she absolutely loves it here, but i think she has a cold do you know what to do? i have had other pets too sadly most have passed to the RB. but the others are living with relatives or in the wild they love it there so i let them stay there. i am looking forward to hearing more from you.:) :) by the way most of my pets were cats.:)

Logan
03-10-2005, 09:13 AM
Don't forget to take pictures, Sandra!!!!! They DO NOT have to be perfect!!!! :p

Love,
Logan

luvofallhorses
03-10-2005, 11:41 AM
yes I agree I have never seen pics of your babies :o

Buddy Blaze Lover
03-10-2005, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by luvofallhorses
yes I agree I have never seen pics of your babies :o

They are SUCH pretty pups!!!:D

Rachel
03-13-2005, 07:42 AM
:confused: Oh, I hope Sandra has not forgotten her promise. :confused:

tatsxxx11
03-13-2005, 03:05 PM
I knew someone would notice:D No lie..."he's" got me up to my armpits in home improvement...I don't think I've had 10 mins. off siince Friday! Be forewarned...don't attempt new wood floor installation and finishing OR toilet installation on your own; some things are best left to the professionals!:D I'll be back, hopefully tomorrow! Thanks for "inquiring" Rachel!:D;)

dukedogsmom
03-13-2005, 03:17 PM
We're relentless and we won't forget about you. We need pics!

lizbud
03-13-2005, 05:40 PM
Aww shucks, no pictures yet.:p Well, sounds like you have
a great excuse. I never attempt a home improvement project
that takes longer than 30 minutes.:D

Corinna
03-13-2005, 06:12 PM
My hubby does floors for a living maybe you need help. I'd love a trip.

K9soul
03-13-2005, 06:50 PM
Will keep an eye out friend, I wouldn't want to miss them! Can't wait to see your sweet girls. I know what it's like to be involved in major projects though, so don't stress over it, get to them when you can :).

sammy101
03-14-2005, 01:52 PM
where are those pictures,Sandra:D :p

ramanth
03-14-2005, 01:54 PM
Pictures!! Must have pictures!! :D :D

Logan
03-14-2005, 04:06 PM
LOL!!! Seems I was not the only one or the first to be looking out for your pictures, Sandra!!! ;)

Did you get more snow?? Snow pictures are nice. :p