PDA

View Full Version : Help Rqst -- Is there a website owner willing to post BD list?

AmberLee
01-09-2002, 06:34 PM
Hi -

I've taken Joan/Freckles list of Pet Talk participants and inverted it to reflect birthday info in a one sheet Excel spreadsheet. I'm currently unable to post it on my website ( :o :mad: :eek: :( Most of you are tired of me ranting about this.) but can't for now. I'd like to get it posted somewhere so that people could see it and comment on it -- "I'm a human, but you list me as canine" or "You mis-spelled my name" or whatever. Is anyone willing for me to e-mail this list to them to post for interested people to see? If you could answer here rather than e-mailing me, it would be helpful. Thanks!

Note re. the color coding used: I just picked colors I like -- humans in forest green, felines in purple, canines in a deep rich blue, lapins * and rodents in a perky pink... doesn't mean anything except to help identify species a little more quickly.

* Sorry to mistype as Lupine yesterday. The various 'buns' on the board must've been WILD about this mistake!

[ January 10, 2002: Message edited by: AmberLee ]

Karen
01-09-2002, 08:46 PM
Let me talk to Paul and see if there's some way you could post it here ... there are features of the software I have not explored ...

RachelJ
01-10-2002, 11:21 AM
AmberLee, how nice of you to try to give us this type of information. I know stuff like this takes a lot of work.