PDA

View Full Version : Rescuing big cats

Barbara
03-07-2005, 07:06 AM
Bari_D sent this link to me about an organization that rescues big cats (Bari usuallly posts for the Cat of the Day) and I think many around here will enjoy it . I read many of the stories and think they are doing wonderful work:

http://www.insyncexotics.com/intro.htm

Andrea writes: We specialize in the care of exotic felines who are abandoned, abused, neglected or otherwise displaced. We currently have tigers, lions, cougars a bobcat, a lynx and a black leopard in our care. These amazing creatures are free to live out their lives at In-Sync with excellent vet care, healthy nutritious meals, spacious housing and a never ending supply of love, patience and understanding.

We see the worse of the worse and then we a re privileged to see these cats made healthy, learn to relax, trust and even play again.

Because we are a non-profit sanctuary- donations of time, money, goods or services are always welcome and helpful! We are currently in desperate need of funds to build more enclosures as our tigers and lions who began sharing enclosures at an early age, are now quickly outgrowing the space.

Please visit the web-site and browse through it. My favorite part is the "our cats" section where you can read their stories and see their pictures. They are all so amazingly beautiful and full of personality and life that I am sometimes astounded that most of these same cats came to us in such horrible condition.

Andrea

Edwina's Secretary
03-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Wow! What a great organizatin...what a wonderful website!

luckies4me
03-07-2005, 04:29 PM
And this is exactly what my lifetime goal is! :D