PDA

View Full Version : Any Gamers out there?

Vette
03-07-2005, 04:34 AM
Im a slight gaming gal. so poor Kirby has heard HALO boot up for the 9,8126,761 time. my dad and i play it sometimes clear up untill 1 and 2AM on Co-opp. dang that addicting game! :D

i also like anything survival horrish.

anyone else gamers out there?

PJ's Mom
03-07-2005, 08:12 AM
My son plays Halo alot. This weekend, he's going to a Halo2 party at a friends house. They're gonna eat and play Halo2 all night! :eek:

I can't sit still long enough to play a game. :D

Corinna
03-07-2005, 08:45 AM
I swear my son lives on his system. Mostly socom at this time. Loves beating his uncle who just started playing.

Orca
03-07-2005, 08:50 AM
I'm not hard-core, but I do love to play. Best Games: The Legend of Zelda! I have a gamecube because I needed Zelda, but I play on my brothers PS2 and XBox as well when I've got free time.

slleipnir
03-07-2005, 11:39 AM
My bro plays like every game possible lol

I like Final Fantasy a lot. They are prob my fav games. Katamari Damacy is good too ^__^ Oh, and soul calibur

MaryJae
03-07-2005, 02:19 PM
Ah, Halo 2...you gotta love that! My new fav. game is NBA Street V3 on the Gamecube though. We would have bought it for the PS2, but you can only get the Mario characters on GC which was a must have. ;)

People says that girls don't play video games, but well you should play me in an NBA/Wrestling/Racing and I'll totally wipe anyone out. :p

The Cat Factory
03-07-2005, 02:26 PM
I love video games :D My favorites are most of the Zelda games (Ocarina Of Time, A Link To The Past, The Windwaker), most of the Mario games, Soul Calibur (GC version), Final Fantasy (the first one), Super Street Fighter 2....I have so many :P Right now I am trying to beat Final Fantasy: Dawn Of Souls on GBA :) My favorite systems are SNES and GC...

chelsea
03-07-2005, 02:29 PM
I love the Final Fantasy and the Resident Evil games for Playstation. Final Fantasy 12 is coming out for the PS2 in a few months, I have already prepaid for it at EB Games. :D :D My daughter likes the Mario and Zelda games For Gamecube.

Denyce
03-07-2005, 02:58 PM
My husband and I both play X-box. I have been playing Fable. It is a great game. My husband likes the Splinter Cell series. I love the kill the monster stuff also.

Josh4Colts
03-07-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Denyce
My husband and I both play X-box. I have been playing Fable. It is a great game. My husband likes the Splinter Cell series. I love the kill the monster stuff also.

Did you make your person good or evilllllll muhahahaha

Vette
03-07-2005, 06:53 PM
Ah Fable! i forgot about that game. i made it up to the white warewolf thing and lost intrest in the game becasue i got hooked on another game that my brother brought home. "Snowblind" :D

oh and we also have HALO 2. i like the first one better though. HALO 2 is to much of a refelction if you ask me. but its still a great game. :D

i dont like the newer Zelda games for some reason. that 3Dish graphics stuff turn me off. i used to love to play the orginal Zelda on the Nintendo systems.

glad to know im not the only one that likes the Resident Evil series. "Oh Berry,, you saved my life" hehehehe ah.. brings back memories.

oh and you can thank my brother for getting me hooked on video games. he used to wake me up at 5AM to play Mairo Brothers with him,, or some other game. :D

dukedogsmom
03-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Diablo II is the last one I have. I really want Doom3 but my brother doesn't think my computer can handle it with all the graphics and such. I'm so tempted to go ahead and get it, though. Oh, and I still want the Sims 2. Money is the only thing holding me back.

wolfsoul
03-07-2005, 07:00 PM
DDR is the best!

Vette
03-07-2005, 07:09 PM
Dont get it if you have the slightest inkling your comptuer cant handle it.

heres the list of my PC guts. its built for high end games,, and it gave it a good work out.

VIA KT333A Motherboard
256MB PC2100 DDRAM (Kingston)
40GB Ultra DMA Hard Drive
16X ROM
GeForce 2 MX-400 64MB 4X AGP
DirectsoundAC7 Auido
10/100 Ethernet Controller
56K V.92 Modem
MID Tower 300W
PS/2 Opitcal Scroll Mouse
WindowsPs/2 Keyboard
1 44MB Floppy Drive
280 Speaker w/Subwoofer
Windows 98SE (but i upgraded it to XP once i found out i liked it)
17" Flat Panel monitor

she wasnt cheap. LOL

DJFyrewolf36
03-07-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
DDR is the best!

It IS!!! I just got DDR Ultramix for the X box and I have to say the song selection is quite awesome!

I just got Magic: Battlegrounds *Adictive* and Tony Hawk Underground as well. I am really liking THUG, which is weird because most skaty games bore me.

The hubby just got Ralisport Challenge 2 *Much better than the first one*

I LOOOVE my X Box!!!

Sigh, Ive been playing video games since I was 6 *My parents got me a Commodore 64 :D* ever since then Ive been hooked :rolleyes: I still have my Sega Genisis and CD plus my Dreamcast and my Nomad!! I also have a Game Gear and a GBA. I also have a PS2 and of course my X-Box *Ironically I did a report on the X-Box for a college class about two years before the thing came out and I said I would NEVER pay for such an overampped gaming system and that 16 bit was fine for me. I also said that I didn't think such an expensive system would sell :rolleyes: *

wolfsoul
03-07-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
It IS!!! I just got DDR Ultramix for the X box and I have to say the song selection is quite awesome!

Does that one have Dream A Dream by Captain Jack? The DDR remix of that song is the BEST!

LuvGold00
03-08-2005, 12:56 AM
I have to say I am addicted to THE SIMS, online and offline versions.... :o

Vette
03-08-2005, 09:22 PM
What are the Sims?

Ozron
03-08-2005, 11:06 PM
Hi everyone
For me it's Freelancer. That and the "Old Fashioned" WW2 Boardgames like Battle of Britan(spelling)

Denyce
03-09-2005, 10:27 AM
Ok...I made my Fable character good. I tried to be a bit evil and I just couldn't! I had to start a new one...*L* I am pathetic. It bothered me for the people going around sneering at me and making nasty comments. I am sure that says a lot about my psyche....the need for approval I guess and I thought I was all past that. *LOL* Now that I pretty much have finished it with a good character perhaps I will try again for totally evil.

I LOVE Diablo. My husband and I played both the original Diablo with expansions and Diablo 2. I wish they would come out with another one.

Denyce

Vette
03-09-2005, 04:00 PM
I always play through as good first in any game,, and then maybe evil. :D

i also really like those games that let you choose whether you want to kill or not kill. id be going around hitting everyone in the back of the head knocking them out instead of killing them. thats what i did in Splinter Cell. took me ages to fingish that game.. but hey. LOL