PDA

View Full Version : Do Your Cats Give You Kisses?

manda_moo87
03-06-2005, 10:36 PM
Do your babies give you kisses?

Both my girls do... LOTS of kisses. :D

rosethecopycat
03-06-2005, 11:35 PM
Bella gives me kisses, and rubs all over my face. She gets a little drool going on and then, somehow she rubs around my mouth, and her drool ends up in my mouth.:p Sorry, it's a little gross.

:eek:

Also, when I'm sleeping, she sits on me and has drooled in my face.
But she always wants to give me a kiss.

kuhio98
03-06-2005, 11:40 PM
Cammie is our only kissy cat. She adores my husband and gives him lots of head bumps. I swear she'd floss his teeth for him if he'd let her. :rolleyes:

Barbara
03-07-2005, 04:16 AM
Filou gives sweet wet nosekissies:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-07-2005, 04:45 AM
Maya gives us lots of head-bumpies, but no kisses. Inka prefers to kiss and bite her boxes ;) :p

catcrazylady
03-07-2005, 06:48 AM
I have a couple that give actual sandpaper kisses. Sammy Rosco, and Magoo but the others give their kitty kisses with headbumpies, leg rubs, and with hugs and snuggles.

cubby31682
03-07-2005, 06:54 AM
Cubby always kisses my eye lids or my chin when he gets petted. Rachel have only givin me a few kisses.

catmandu
03-07-2005, 08:30 AM
My Cats,are more ankle rubbers,and , I get a lot more Head Bumps,than Kitty Kisses.They are lap sitters,as well.

CalliesMom
03-07-2005, 12:21 PM
Shadow gives kisses on demand. It was so cute last night when she gave her Paw Paw a kiss on his chin LMBO Her breathe isn't very appetizing as it smells like her food but I love her scratchy tongue.

catnapper
03-07-2005, 12:22 PM
No kisses here. :( I'm jealous of al these kissing kitties!

lady_zana
03-07-2005, 12:22 PM
Oh, yes, I have kissy cats. They love to kiss me at night. I'm not sure why that is but that's their favorite time to come over and give me kissies.

My sister has at least one cat that gives hugs. (I think several of hers can do it but I'm not sure.) She pats her chest and Oliver will stand up and put his paws on her shoulders and lay his head on her chest. It's adorable.

Edwina's Secretary
03-07-2005, 12:43 PM
Edwina gives me kisses (and also hugs.) Eddie would like to but he is still scared!

sirrahved
03-07-2005, 02:34 PM
Marsh will lick occasionally, and gives tons of head bumpies!

mina'smomma
03-07-2005, 02:36 PM
Mina likes to kiss the tip of my nose and then bolts the moment I sneeze. (I have a very sensitive nose. Touch the tip and I automatically sneeze.)

emily_the_spoiled
03-07-2005, 02:46 PM
Emily will give sand-paper kisses until my skin is raw if I don't watch her. :rolleyes:

Charlie likes to give headbumpies and ankle rubs. So of course I walk into work with cat fur on the black pants from the knees down ;)

Bear still doesn't quite feel comfortable yet. She will reach out and touch me with her paw when she wants to receive more pets, but that is it.

And of course Tanner will give me sand-paper kisses and happy feet only in the wee hours of the morning when I am trying to sleep...:rolleyes:

Randy_K
03-07-2005, 08:19 PM
My crazy cat sits on the table in front of me purring loudly. He gently touches my lips with his paw and then pushes the top of his head against my lips to get kissed. Next he sits back and then leans forward to rub his cheek on my cheek (to mark me). He sits back for a moment and touches me on the lips with his paw and we start the cycle over again. He's a happy cat. Along with being very active, Abys are really affectionate.

sirrahbed
03-07-2005, 09:57 PM
Eliot, Dylan and Robbie are kissy cats of different types.
Dylan is the most shy and gives me sandpaper kisses on my face and hair only when he thinks I am sleeping and otherwise kisses my hands or arms.
Eliot is the lover. He acts similarly to Randi_K's kitty - putting a paw to my face and then bowing his head for a kiss. This can be repeated over and over - usually when I am at the computer and he is on the dresser, or when I walk by his bed.
Neither Dylan or Eliot will come when called or sit in my lap, etc.
On the other hand - Robbie is like a happy little puppy. Call his name and he comes bounding up and gives me big sloppy kisses right on the mouth:eek: He assumes I am thrilled I think!:D He is also a lovey-dovey headbumpie boy and a lap baby.

The girl kitties - no kisses. Emily will rub up on me and plop down if she wants her belly rubbed. Lizzie still stares at me:cool:

Jayna78
03-08-2005, 02:47 AM
Both Leo and Claudia sometimes give us kisses, but usually Bailey & Leila do not. :) It's so nice when you feel the little rough kitty tongue - I guess they can be pretty affectionate! :)