PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Tonya
03-06-2005, 07:55 PM
Hi, everyone. I just wanted to check in with you all. I miss you very much! It's been sooo busy since Tyler was born. I'm sleep deprived but loving mommyhood. Things are great and we're adjusting well.

The cats don't seem to mind the baby. We get airplane ears when he cries, but other then that they seem to like him. Raven cuddles up next to him all the time.

I haven't brought the big dogs around him much because they are really hyper lately. I've just started walking them again, so they have alot of energy to run off. Sarah is awesome with Tyler. She seems to think that he's her own baby. She is very protective of him. She'll stare at him for hours. It's funny because she howls with him when he cries.

I just went looking for the cats to snap a picture for you all. They're no where to be found! But here is a picture of Tyler and Jaden. Tyler is HUGE for being only 3 weeks old.

I hope all is well for everyone!

Love, Tonya

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid160/p56bc5c166af76f19e0a69b96ead017e7/f4eb43b9.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid160/p8193f49f12e124394f4a8cf1068a916c/f4eb43b7.jpg

QueenScoopalot
03-06-2005, 08:00 PM
WOW Tonya! Are you sure that Tyler didn't stay in the oven an extra few months?? He's HUGE, and quite the cutie! :D ;)

Tonya
03-06-2005, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
WOW Tonya! Are you sure that Tyler didn't stay in the oven an extra few months?? He's HUGE, and quite the cutie! :D ;)

Hehe, the scary thing is that he was supposedly early. I can't imagine if I'd carried him another 10 days! :eek:

catmandu
03-06-2005, 08:12 PM
Wow! Tyler,is quite a big baby.maybe,he will be the same,as a Miane Coon Cat,and be aiant,when he grows up.We ,are happy,that he,and the Cats,are getting along,disproving,the Old Wives Tales,that Cats,will hurt babies.

catmandu
03-06-2005, 08:13 PM
my eyes are tired,I meant a Giant.

catnapper
03-06-2005, 08:39 PM
Great to see you again Tonya! Baby Tyler is absolutely precious!

Typical of cats to run and hide just when you want to show them off :rolleyes:

luckies4me
03-06-2005, 11:37 PM
OMGoodness Tonya, he is HUGE! :eek:

Glad to see you back!:D

catcrazylady
03-07-2005, 06:34 AM
Hi Tonya! What handsome boys you've got there! Tyler is a whopper but as cute as a button!:D
Glad everyone is doing well.

I really am having Ron withdrawels! You know how much I love that boys face!!!;) :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-07-2005, 09:19 AM
Wow, you have 2 great boys, Tonya!! Jaden looks oh so proud of his lil brother! And baby Tyler looks really comfy in his baby-recliner!! He looks like a 3-months old baby, wow!

Congrats to our Pt-mom, back on the forum!!

Samantha Puppy
03-07-2005, 09:57 AM
Hey Tonya,

Glad to hear everything's going well. Tyler is adorable and I'm with you - what would another 10 days of "cookin'" done to him? Yeooooooowch! :) Jaden looks like a very proud big brother. Is he enjoying having a baby in the house?

Great to hear from you.
Jaime

trayi52
03-07-2005, 10:13 AM
Congratulations, Tonya! Tyler is a beautiful addition to your family. It does look like Jaden is a very proud big brother.

Tyler was a big baby, how much did he weigh when he was born?
Anyway he is certainly a big boy now!

Good to see you back, Tonya, I know you are so very proud of your new addition!

Willie:)

Cataholic
03-07-2005, 11:00 AM
What a cutie! And, such a proud big brother...

Tonya
03-08-2005, 02:09 PM
Willie, Ty was 8 lbs 6 oz when he was born. A week and a half ago (his 2 week check up) he already weighed 10 lbs 10 oz. This past week he's really grown so I can't imagine what he is now!

The nurse told me he should be eating 28-32 oz of formula a day. I've been keeping a diary and he's eating on average 60 oz a day. :eek: I'm waiting for the doctor to call me back to see what I should do about it.

ramanth
03-08-2005, 02:16 PM
He's adorable! I'm glad you and the family are well. :)

catfamily
03-08-2005, 02:20 PM
Your Tyler is beautiful:D Jaden is a handsome young man:D

catcrazylady
03-08-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
Willie, Ty was 8 lbs 6 oz when he was born. A week and a half ago (his 2 week check up) he already weighed 10 lbs 10 oz. This past week he's really grown so I can't imagine what he is now!

The nurse told me he should be eating 28-32 oz of formula a day. I've been keeping a diary and he's eating on average 60 oz a day. :eek: I'm waiting for the doctor to call me back to see what I should do about it.

60 ozs!!! Holy cow!!! You better start that boy on some cereal!;) :D He sure is going to a healthy one isn't he? I think you have a football linebacker in the making!:D

AmberLee
03-08-2005, 08:48 PM
Shaazam! Now those boys are cuties!

Sirrahsim
03-09-2005, 12:15 AM
He is such a cutie pie and you're right about him being huge! Perhaps there is a career in the NFL in his future?:D :D
Jaden looks so pleased to have a little brother:) Is he adjusting well to no longer being the only child?

Tonya
03-09-2005, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Sirrahsim
He is such a cutie pie and you're right about him being huge! Perhaps there is a career in the NFL in his future?:D :D
Jaden looks so pleased to have a little brother:) Is he adjusting well to no longer being the only child?

Yes, Jaden is loving it! He's such a great big brother, he has a huge heart. He tells me all day long "Tyler's pretty cool, I love him."

I let Dusty and Roxy hang out with Ty yesterday. They were so good! I thought they'd be horrible because they've been jumping all over us lately. Well, when they knew they had a baby in my arms, they both calmly layed down. They even knew better then to sniff his face, they just sniffed his body. I was so proud of them!

I talked to the doctor today, we're starting Ty on cereal.