PDA

View Full Version : I need some help.. FAST!

cali
03-06-2005, 02:33 PM
ok I have an english essay due tomorow morning, now writing an essay is no problem whatsoever to me, BUT the problem I am having is with a TOPIC we were given 4 subjects and we have to come up with an extremly narrowed down topic from of of those subjects to write the essay on. the essay is for "life of pi" and the subjects are :

truth and reason

good and evil

fiction

dream and reality

now I need help these subjects ARE topics to me and I dont get a single thing out of them, I need ideas of narrowed down topics for these or im screwed, because I have been trying for weeks and I got nothing.

cali
03-06-2005, 03:33 PM
please im begging can anyone help?i need to start my essay as soon as possable but i need topic ideas :(

shutterbug0303
03-06-2005, 05:00 PM
The only thing I could come up with is for fiction-you could write about a fiction book?!?! And for dream/reality, you could write about the stages of sleep (REM and such) and what state brings about the most dreams???

I don't totally understand the assignment, and am having a hard time thinking of anything more narrow that the subjects given. Maybe something listed was an idea though. Good luck

Karen
03-06-2005, 05:25 PM
I've never read Life of Pi, just a review of it, but just pick a few sequences you remember from the book and contrast his dreams and his reality ...