PDA

View Full Version : Sirrahbed: My Ice Princess is Melting! *pics*

christa
03-06-2005, 02:16 PM
This post is especially for Debbie (sirrahbed) who has a pretty little ice princess at home.

Josie has been my ice princess for over a year . . . she just never wanted anything to do with us, but especially ME! She's always shown a small amount of affection to my husband, but she has always "picked on" me . . . just here recently, she has begun to MELT!!!

I am so happy that she is finally coming to me for attention & love! I do love Josie soooo much!

Last night, she did something for the first time and we got it on film!!! She actually jumped up beside ME and was practically hugging me!!!

Check it out Deb! With a little patience & time, this might be Lizzie!

(Please excuse my Saturday Night Frumpy Clothes!)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid160/pf396dec57f12d0ca79f3f9693f4c783a/f4eae342.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid160/pf80957a1cf1a6f98877fd880dea12248/f4eae33f.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid160/p11fd38262be024f2bf8c6d7cf4b4f7df/f4eae33c.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid160/p7dfc1fdef86ae9f3dc31d9355b6ed09c/f4eae343.jpg

In the last pic, I'm holding & rubbing her paw :eek: and every time I'd take my hand away, she'd reach out and stretch her little toesies apart like she didn't want me to stop!

I just can't believe it . . . Glad we took pics or I might have not believed it! Could have been a dream!!! :)

catcrazylady
03-06-2005, 02:59 PM
Oh Christa those are heart melting pictures if I ever saw any! Josie is so gorgeous but the sweet loving look on her face is too precious for words! She might have been fooling you but that girl loves you to death. It is written all over her face! :)

I think it takes awhile with some kitties before they really start showing affection. They want lots of lovin when they are real little and then they go through that "I'm too busy" and "I'm too independent" stage. Most of them usually come around when they get a little older.

I love these pictures! I want to hug both of you in that last one cause you both look so happy!!!:D

shais_mom
03-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Those are great pics Christa!!
Love knows no bounds! :D

catmandu
03-06-2005, 03:10 PM
TLC,Patience,and Love,are the ingredients,that will melt the heart,of the stubbornest Cat,and make them,your Furr Ever Friend,great Job,and that Ice Princess,will be your Companion,for now,on.

RobiLee
03-06-2005, 05:05 PM
Great pics! So sweet!

carole
03-06-2005, 05:12 PM
Oh my gosh what adorable picture, ya know there must be something in the air right now because our Lexie who I would not describe as an Ice Princess, but rather timid, and likes to be sitting alone, , has started jumping up on the couch and sitting between hubby and I , first time ever in two years, I think she finally trusts us at long last.

We are totally amazed as well, see there is a lot of hope for Debbie's lizzie, good things are worth waiting for.:)

Karen
03-06-2005, 05:22 PM
Yay! Oooh, kitty love at last! :) Soon she'll make you forget she was ever an ice princess, just queen of your heart! :) Skritchies from me!

catnapper
03-06-2005, 05:29 PM
Great picture Christa! Look at that fuzzy little girl begging for loving :)

Debbie, I do think that in time your little ice princess will melt just like this! Have faith!

chrangharris
03-07-2005, 03:52 PM
Way to go Josie!!! How sweet that she would finally come and cuddle with you!!

sirrahbed
03-07-2005, 04:08 PM
Adorable pictures Christa!! You and Josie both look so sweet and beautiful on the couch together:) What a thrill that must be, too. Thank you for posting and I will wait and anticipate the day when my princess melts;)

Really, very good news!! Oh and Christa - it was also fun to see what you look like in person - very, very pretty!!

Please give Josie and nice hug for me and tell her that Eliot is very proud of her. He really is very much of a lovey himself - just when he is in the mood:D

Jayna78
03-08-2005, 02:19 AM
Great pics, Christa! :) It's nice to see your Josie warming up to you - I know I'm always amazed when my Leila shows such affection to me, b/c she normally picks curling up with my husband over me. Lately she's been lots sweeter to me - we'll have to capture it on film sometime. :)

Rie Rie
03-08-2005, 08:13 AM
That is so sweet, she looks so content.