PDA

View Full Version : Million Dollar Baby (Movie....)

sirrahbed
03-06-2005, 11:10 AM
Has anyone seen this movie?? Hubby and I went and just loved it!! I keep thinking about it still!!

I cried but sure is thought provoking.

tatsxxx11
03-06-2005, 12:05 PM
It was amazing! Don't give away the ending anyone, in case someone's not seen it yet! Oh, I cried too!:(

cookieluver7
03-06-2005, 12:53 PM
I've never seen, or heard of it.:confused: Guess I'm out of it. :p

sasvermont
03-06-2005, 05:43 PM
I, too, cried....and yes, I am still thinking about it. It was the best movie - really good acting.

Freckles
03-07-2005, 06:35 PM
Saw it this afternoon and definitely the Best Picture.

My only problem was hearing some of the dialog. I'm hoping the "Pay per view TV version" is Closed Captioned.

I forgot to mention, this is the first movie I've seen in a theatre since Titanic.

RedHedd
03-07-2005, 06:38 PM
I haven't seen it yet, but plan to this coming weekend. Everyone who's seen it says they cry at the end.

sirrahbed
03-08-2005, 09:10 AM
I am *still* thinking about this movie!! We saw it on the Sunday before the Oscars because we had not seen any of the other big ones and chose this one. They call it a boxing movie...but it really isn't. I cried several times in the movie. It was so well done, in my opinion - I just found myself so involved and felt like I knew the people. It is really a movie about life, people, and how they feel about life. I *loved* this movie!! I was also thrilled that evening to see that it did so well on the awards.

You will watch this movie and think about it so much afterwards - examining your own feelings about what life is for and what is important to you.